No tailor shops have a skirt to sell you.

Cheapsuit

Master
I have checked every tailor shop for 3 days straight and I have still not found one tailor shop that sells a "skirt". I don't mean a kilt or a dress but a simple skirt. I imagine this is not by choice and is an easy fix. And before anyone says they do sell skirts, then go to a tailor shop and try to buy one for yourself before you reply. Don't assume please.

hubcap

Grandmaster
go off an NPC ranger out side of Skara Brae.

They have those Britney Spears catholic schoolgirl plaid skirts.

hubba hubba

Bromista

Grandmaster
I suppose you could:

A. Craft one yourself.

B. Have a player craft one for you.

C. Kill NPCs to get one quickly and easily.

D. Make female characters, you have a 50/50 shot of starting with a newbies skirt or doublet. Delete them after one week if you don't wanna keep them.

I believe that, while being an incredibly easy task, it would be hardly worth a staff members time to add skirts to the vendors. I would hope they would be very, very, very bored to do so...but for now there are much bigger fish to fry than skirts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheapsuit

Master
Well I have one its just something that I noticed and I guess I assumed we were suppose to report bugs. But yes I do have a newbie one was just pointing it out.

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
Well I have one its just something that I noticed and I guess I assumed we were suppose to report bugs. But yes I do have a newbie one was just pointing it out.

Thats what this section is for, posting things like that and letting the staff decide =)

i can make you any clothing you want for free, just pm me on here