no place like home

Madmaximous

Neophyte
or more like no place for home, just got the money and everything together, purchased a deed without scouting out real estate first, and urns out there's NOWHERE in the game to place a house... am i just exaggerating or is this really what it looks like?

asta666

Neophyte
You have to look better, I found two spots for a 7x7 near towns and public moongates in no time.

halygon

Grandmaster
or more like no place for home, just got the money and everything together, purchased a deed without scouting out real estate first, and urns out there's NOWHERE in the game to place a house... am i just exaggerating or is this really what it looks like?
On any established shard like UOF, the general rule is that you can probably find spots for small houses but larger houses typically require you to buy from another player or to wait till a house falls down to place a new one over its location.

Houses aren't too expensive here though, so I'd say just farm a bit and buy one off a player.

halygon

Grandmaster
Problem is I spent my only 90k on a dead like a jackass
Probably too late now, but ALWAYS do a house placement tool - It can place both classic and custom houses of any size. The houses themselves are slightly more expensive than a deed but you get your money back if you decide to drop your house.

The unfortunate thing is that you cannot sell your deed back for any sort of refund. Good news is that 90k is not too much cash in the grand scheme of things. Most established players can earn that in about an hour of pvm if they try. For newer players such as yourself, I would suggest going to some of the overland lich spawns near Yew to grind some gold - at least that's what I did when I was new.

asta666

Neophyte
I bought a deed too (100k cheaper than with the placement tool and since I'm new here too that's a significant difference to me). I suggest you keep looking for a spot (try actually placing the house several times if you think you've found one, moving one tile to a different side each time).

Last edited:

StegcO

Grandmaster
Ask @GluttonySDS , EQMS search for IDOC 24/7 for sure they can gift both of you with a small house for free, EQMS always help newbie without asking anything back.

Madmaximous

Neophyte
Bit like I said I'll have to look around again, there were Judy asu many player guard that it was like civilization never stopped

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
How big of a house are you looking to place, I'm not sure the dimensions of a 90k deed. I recently came back and noticed a few of my old house spots have not been taken.

The End

Master
hey if your on later today I'll buy the deed from you feel bad for a new player 90k is hard to acquire

tribes10

Journeyman
How big of a house are you looking to place, I'm not sure the dimensions of a 90k deed. I recently came back and noticed a few of my old house spots have not been taken.
Hi any chance you will have something like 14 x 14 or more plot?
Thanks