New Policy on Murderers and Raid Guilds at Events

Sir.

Grandmaster
QCH2yY4.png

The good people of this land have been terrorized for far to long and the Knight's Guild has heard your calls for justice. Effective immediately, all Guilds benefitting from raiding the good people of this land are herby banned from all Knights Guild events, as well as all known Murderers and thieves. We ask that these peoples look at their actions and think of the world in which they create. Guilds shall be able to earn their way back into the good graces of the people of this land by immediately halting these activities and seeking to aid those that have suffered at their hands. We will also look into a way to tell if a murderer is attempting reform and has turned from their past transgressions. This does not apply to those guilds actively at war.

Furthermore the Knights Guild will be forming a band of Knights willing to take up arms to aid any and all good people to defend against such raids. We encourage the other strong guilds to do the same and together we shall shape the world we wish to see. Any Warriors willing to join us or aid in this just and righteous cause are welcome, seek out any Knight. Mages are welcome to inquire with Avalon Alduin of the Free City of Trinsic, they have a robust guard program. Thank you all for the support you have shown our cause and together we can bring peace to this land and face the true evil festering all around us.

-Talmanes, the Dragon Knight
Warden of the Knight's Guild

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
If you are looking to make a difference on this server, against the tyranny that has reigned, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Be it to join in our plight, or to request aid.

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
*Avalon runs a hand through his hair, as he reads over the most recent report from the Knights... reds in Despise... Shame.. Britain.. Champs.. The Arch Daemon.. Even hunted down in their homes in Buc's Den... head count tallies.. Supply counts.. armor counts.. ale stores.. wine stores.. looks up to Talmanes*

My friend... Where do you find the time to write such long, detailed reports, if these numbers are true, the criminals you've brought justice to, where do you even find the time to sleep? to drink? to find the pleasures of the flesh? I've read similar reports from the Guard, but I can assure you they are not quite so detailed.. I think the last I heard from @Serj Tankian was the exact number of reds condemned being.. LOTS... I really need to speak to the guard commander about the detail of our reports, after seeing what you've given me here...

Keep up the good work, perhaps one day we'll find time for that ale you've promised me... I must bring these details to @Johnny Nox as we must not let up in our efforts.. At the very least maybe I'll get a more detailed report from the Guard next time!

*grasps Talmanes forearm in a gesture of goodwill, of brotherhood...*

Be safe my friend..

*recalls away to Trinsic to start his search in the brothels for Johnny...*

Ionized

Grandmaster
Ahh excellent.. maybe we will offer up a second 250k to any guest, participant or knight that collects the most murderer heads by the end of their raid! Bring it on!! Huzzah!!
:D

WE DINE IN HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

THESE FOUL SCUM DARE TO RECREATE THE CRUSADES?!?!? OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!! CALL THE DRAGON MASTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! SIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE