1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Meta Dragon Stage, Relics, Relic Upgrades, RDA and more!

Discussion in 'News' started by Shane, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Shane

Shane Administrator Staff Member

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post
    November 19th, 2018:

ADDED NEW RANDOM DUNGEON ADVENTURE (RDA), HAUNTED MANSION:
    [​IMG]
    • This new RDA will now be in rotation with the current Random Dungeon Adventures.

ADDED NEW META DRAGON EVOLUTION (LEVEL 8):
    [​IMG]
    Introducing the new meta dragon level 8.
    This new level will change the looks of your level 7 to the image seen here. Killing higher end creatures with your level 7 meta dragon will have a chance to drop dragon fruit. Feed enough of these dragon fruits to your pet and it will grow into a larger, much more beautiful dragon! With this new evolution you will be able to apply new upcoming relics! This level will not make your dragon stronger, it is cosmetic. However- You will only be able to apply the new up-coming meta dragon relics once you've reached this stage.
    • To achieve it you must kill strong monsters (> 500 hps) with a level 7 meta dragon that has been rolled over at least twice (119 required taming on your meta stone). If those criteria are met there is a chance of a "dragon fruit" to be found on the monster's corpse. Feed those to the pet to progress toward the new body type. Once the new body is evolved, the fruits will no longer be dropped.

ADDED TWO (1) NEW BERSERKER TALISMAN RELIC:
    Primal Scream Relic:

[​IMG]
    • Primal Scream is a berserker relic that when activated disables all armor for monsters nearby for a period of 10 seconds.
    ADDED TWO (1) NEW RESILIENCE TALISMAN RELIC:

Shield Bash Relic:
    [​IMG]
    • Shield Bash is a defensive talisman relic that does a mighty bash to your enemy.

RE-EVALUATED AND UPDATED THE FOLLOWING RELICS:
    • The focus relic cooldown has been lowered to a base of 35s and fall 2 seconds per relic level, the chance of activation after the cooldown expires has been raised from 25% to 95%
    • The dispersion relic chance of activation after the cooldown expires has been raised from 25% to 95%
    • Vivified daemons will now last longer than normal summoned daemons
    • The nox relic for dragons should not poison town npcs anymore. It also received a boost to the number of creatures it will poison each time.

ADDED NEW DOUBLE CHAMPION SPAWN:

[​IMG]

• This is a double stacked champion spawn on a private island in which you will need to sail around to find. There will be more to this island in due time.

ADDED NEW TAME-ABLE MOUNT: AVIAN STEED
    [​IMG]

• This mount has two spawns around the world and has a percentage chance to spawn as multiple rare, beautiful colors if you are lucky to come across one.
    • This mount is very strong, but not intelligent.
    • Takes TWO (2) control slots.

Coming in the next week:
    Militia Updates.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  2. Bromista

Bromista Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2013
    I think you guys accidentally broke something with the nox relic.

I was not going criminal or hitting NPCs inside town or outside of town for the longest time. Years. However, it started happening again recently. Like in the last few days/a week recently. Seems too coincidental. Might wanna give it a quick once-over.

3. Bromista

Apr 12, 2013
    Nevermind. It was only the gypsies according to eppy.

It's always something with the damn gypsies.

-G- likes this.
  4. Shane

Shane Administrator Staff Member

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post
    Always trying to shrink you.

ztatic, -G- and Bromista like this.
  5. Nappaca

Nappaca Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2013
    Anything to do with meta crafter yet?

the stever likes this.
  6. StarLord87

StarLord87 Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2018
    Galactus
    -dragon fruit should be a fail proof thing to keep it as rare as the terathan slayer book from ant lion boss...…. exactly

-ummm the 95% is just too high for max anything in this game I belive

-new rda looks nice!!! does it have new statues?? you know we are alllllll pixel whores here, pvp or pvm we all hate to admit it but hey!

-steed? far from a steed, should dismount correct? doesn't cast magery I believe, has high str and attack/dfense… I think should have a chance...…………………..to dismount

-double champ looks fun to do, a lot of people missing out on the great content due to lack of grouping!!! hopefully that can all change soon and others/new faces can compete!!!! statues??? :p

7. Bromista

Apr 12, 2013
    Babethoven pls

StarLord87, K A Z and lollo like this.
  8. StarLord87

StarLord87 Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2018
    Galactus
    sons, Please... tis been many years now children...….. I go by Dad nowwwwww!!!! GEEEEEZ
    (whispers underbreath all 3 of yaaa scums)

9. Sparhawk

Sparhawk Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2016
    On the lvl 8 meta drag form, is there any word if this replaces the rare mongbat form? Or is there a lvl 8 modified mongbat form?

Very neat sounding changes, the new dexer tali relics, dragon upgrade and new rda.

10. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2013
    Lord Puffy
    I also was curious how the rare mongbat form would be treated in this scenario. I hope there is a chance for a rare form at level 8 (Any ideas as to what could be used for the rare form? Suggestions? ). I hope that if you had reached the rare mongbat form, that maybe when you hit 8 with the new evolution, a gump would comes up that allows you to choose from the new rare 8 form, or taking the new image for 8.

@Shane @eppy

Could you give us some feedback?

Thanks and Happy Holidays everyone!

11. Sparhawk

Mar 9, 2016
    Mongbat + dragon fruit =

BFC7E3E6-25A8-4AFB-8AB2-E8324550E504.jpeg

Shane, ScarySPICE and Lexington like this.
  12. sshhaawwnn

sshhaawwnn Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2015
    Turkey Tits
    turn mongbats into chickens. Idea is small. Stay small.

13. Sparhawk

Mar 9, 2016
    Small, well fed, fruit eating pets are easier to control. Leave the mongbat form and reduce their control slot use down to 2 instead. ;)

colead88 likes this.
  14. Poon Doctor

Poon Doctor Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2013
    Are the new upcoming meta relics only cosmetic? Then i too would like to know what this means for the mongbat form.

PhireHawk likes this.
  15. Dulcinea

Dulcinea Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    No update regarding mongbats, so I am assuming spiders don't have a level 8 aesthetics form either?

16. Nappaca

Nappaca Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2013
    Any word on meta crafter?

Tofy likes this.