New Discord rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
y03b0PF.png

For those who are not banned... you may want to know that if you question this rules existence and its enforcement you will be insta-banned.

My unwanted purge from the group + it's lack of existence on my discord channel would show otherwise. Thank you for your contribution to the UOFK community.

@halygon Why was i banned from discord for asking when and who enforced that rule, after a moderator exclaimed that this rule has, in fact, been in effect for quite some time? Misuse of power? Taking on personal issues by issuing bans and deleting game content text more appropriate to UOFK discord General chat than a majority of ramblings... UOFK Discord experience 1/10, would not recommend.

halygon

Grandmaster
@halygon Why was i banned from discord for asking when and who enforced that rule, after a moderator exclaimed that this rule has, in fact, been in effect for quite some time? Misuse of power? Taking on personal issues by issuing bans and deleting game content text more appropriate to UOFK discord General chat than a majority of ramblings... UOFK Discord experience 1/10, would not recommend.
Well you weren't banned. You were kicked by one of the mods for repeatively posting the screen in the OP of this thread with "when is this a rule?". You can rejoin at any time as Parsnip mentions above.

Not even sure why this thread is a thing. When I said the above I was just being silly, although the core part of it is true. We have always had a rule that inappropriate or toxic comments are not allowed here. I deleted one line out of discord that I felt was inappropriate from you which started this whole thing.

I am not sure why you are fixated upon it instead of looking towards your comment that was deleted and going, "yeah maybe I went over the line w/e".

I am going to lock this thread and you can PM me with your concerns and we can work through them.

Status
Not open for further replies.