New as of a few days ago

Mexicali

Hey everyone!

My name is Michael & I've found my new home here in the past few days. I'm originally from Ohio but am in Florida going on two years. I've been playing UO since I was in middle school (am 30 now). My love for this game has never died!

Getting started has been quite the job process, but I'm hoping to make some new friends to have some good times with along the way. My names so far are: Mexicali, La Plaga, & Secondplace.There's both so much I remember & don't remember, so I could definitely use someone to help guide me on the path to success. I look forward to seeing y'all out there

wkstrm

Master
Welcome! You'll get the hang about things as you go on!
And check out the new player section of the forum. Or join the NEW guild. Companions are a great help!

KoldesLives

Journeyman
Welcome! I just found the game a week ago and am very similar - so much I remember like it was yesterday and so much has been lost. There's also some changes (although not too much, the fabric of the game still seems to be the same.) Welcome back :)

HanseInsne

Novice
Im 56 now and just returned. The game seems the same as when I used to play. I am very pleased and enjoying myself. Hope that you find your time just as fun