Need some help in getting a beetle

VoodooFivepee

Hey,

I am brand new to the server, and I need a little bit of help. I was wondering if someone could help me in getting a beetle, that I plan on using to help me mine. I tried to sneak into the spider cave and tame one, but I didn't know you had to beat it down first. It will probably take me a long while before I have my tamer with enough provo etc. to do that. Can I get some help and/or can someone tell me where I could just buy a beetle and how much they are?

Thanks!

VoodooFivepee

Actually I noticed that I wouldn't be able to transfer this to my miner because the account is still "young" I am going to wait for awhile and just buy one.

jkg8787

Master
Actually I noticed that I wouldn't be able to transfer this to my miner because the account is still "young" I am going to wait for awhile and just buy one.
Ok. You know how to bond pets right?

And the spider cave can be quite dangerous. I actually went to tame you one and found about 9 dread spiders in the spawn. Im used to only a couple and then like 6 of the baby spiders. But they were full grown!

Point is maybe best to buy one. Theyre kind of a pain in the butt. About 15-20min spawn and full of nasty spiders.

jkg8787

Master
P.S. A pack animal is fairly cheap. And if you bond it and wait 7 days you can recall with it. You cant use mount when mining anyways so it might be a good holdover until you get your beetle.