Need mining macro

Girayhan

Alright guys. I know there are a lot of people here using scripts for mining. I need one. Through razor or uosteam. Please help me build a mining macro. I am in the orc dungeon where there is an orc mask in the midddle. I can go wherever you want in the game. Please help. I will appreciate. I don't want to do the mining with my hand since I did it a lot in the servers I have played. Skill gain was a pain. So please heelp. I want to play some uo.

Devastay

Novice
not true, in razor you dclick your pick- click right next to you. stop macro. set the dclickk pickaxe to "by type" then you can right click the absolute target and choose the "relative location" button. insert a short pause and boom. your mining. I run around orc cave all the time with this one little 4 liner and it does really well

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
ahhh maybe it's only borked on Razor :(
I have both a Lumber Jacking and Mining Macro setup with Razor. They both target item by type and relative location (-1,-1). With either running I can walk up to a node and mine it until empty and then walk to the next node.

täyskaato

Novice
not true, in razor you dclick your pick- click right next to you. stop macro. set the dclickk pickaxe to "by type" then you can right click the absolute target and choose the "relative location" button. insert a short pause and boom. your mining. I run around orc cave all the time with this one little 4 liner and it does really well
thanks man, really helped me out!

Zog'orium

Grandmaster
That macro should contain a warning gump that orcs may be hazardous to your health if you mine in their caves? HOOWAH!