Need help making the window bigger

xeoneex

Neophyte
I tried using Razor to make the game window bigger like I can on other servers but for some reason it won't let me, is this restricted or am I doing something wrong?

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
I tried using Razor to make the game window bigger like I can on other servers but for some reason it won't let me, is this restricted or am I doing something wrong?

did you try restarting your client after you made the changes in razor?

wreckognize

Grandmaster
You just have to log off and on after changing the numbers. Also it may help to toggle checkmark on the option off and on before logging off and on.

xeoneex

Neophyte
Tried many times, does not resize the window. Not sure I can since I've tried restarting the client, relogging. Different profiles.

xeoneex

Neophyte
So now, the option in razor that allows to resize the game window doesn't work at all now. I don't know what the hell I did. It's completely broken. I can't get it to work on the servers that it worked on. I'm stumped.

Cack

Grandmaster
click options in paperdoll, then click on the eye looking icon....then check 800x600(under game play window size) and apply

xeoneex

Neophyte
I fixed using the custom game window size with other servers, but still won't work for UO Forever. I wanted to change it to 1200x800. It will not work. I've done everything I can think of. It just doesn't allow custom game sizes I guess :/.

xeoneex

Neophyte
click options in paperdoll, then click on the eye looking icon....then check 800x600(under game play window size) and apply

This doesn't work making it bigger than 800x600. I can put it to anything bigger using razor but it doesn't seem to work in razor.

Leafy

Expert
I have the same problem. When I questioned why, I was told that this is just how this game plays. I have a huge monitor and a 6 inch playing screen.

xeoneex

Neophyte
Well razor allows you to bypass the limitation on the screen size. I dont' know WHY it doesn't work with the UO Forever server. They do disable features from razor itself but I don't know if this is one of them.

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
Well razor allows you to bypass the limitation on the screen size. I dont' know WHY it doesn't work with the UO Forever server. They do disable features from razor itself but I don't know if this is one of them.

It's not disabled. i'm able to force mine bigger. Have you tried putting in the numbers into razor when you're still at the login screen? That's how I did mine actually.

Also have you tried forcing it something a little LESS big? Mine is forced to 900 x 700. I know at some point it starts turning grey around the edges/corners of the screen if you force it too big. Maybe razor just won't allow 1200x800 because it's too big? Try 900x700 and see if that works cause that's what mine is at right now.

xeoneex

Neophyte
It's not disabled. i'm able to force mine bigger. Have you tried putting in the numbers into razor when you're still at the login screen? That's how I did mine actually.

Also have you tried forcing it something a little LESS big? Mine is forced to 900 x 700. I know at some point it starts turning grey around the edges/corners of the screen if you force it too big. Maybe razor just won't allow 1200x800 because it's too big? Try 900x700 and see if that works cause that's what mine is at right now.
I know it's not disabled it would have an icon showing it as locked. I've tried everything like I said. I've put in numbers before I login, after I login. Nothing works.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Tried many times, does not resize the window. Not sure I can since I've tried restarting the client, relogging. Different profiles.

You just need to go into the UO options by clicking ctrl+O (letter) in game. Then switch 'Game Play Window Size' to 800x600. Razor wont resize if your game play window is set to 640x480

Not the ''Full screen resolution'' size :)

xeoneex

Neophyte
You just need to go into the UO options by clicking ctrl+O (letter) in game. Then switch 'Game Play Window Size' to 800x600. Razor wont resize if your game play window is set to 640x480

Not the ''Full screen resolution'' size :)
Meant to hit reply not like -_- anyway, I tried that. It is set to 800x600 as default, unless you mean it has to be in set to 640x480?

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Just pointing it out. The game window size needs to be set to 800x600.

If you had it on 640x480, you would need to set to 800x600, then log off completely and then reload the client before razor would allow resizing.