1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

$N$ is recruiting again

Discussion in 'Looking For Group & Guild' started by De Medici, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Hambro

Hambro Member

Mar 2, 2018
    snicklefrits
    Hampan
    Don’t feel shy guys. Even if you’re set being a solo player “N” is a great place for you. Always good advice around the board and constantly someone on to do something with if you want to get away from solo play. if you like champs or rdas we can show you the ropes for sure. Crafter only? No worries most of our people have some type of crafting experience so advice will be easily and freely given.

JohnnySpunkmeyer and Ra's like this.
  2. JohnnySpunkmeyer

JohnnySpunkmeyer Member

Jun 8, 2018
    Seppuku Man, Beyers, JohnnySpunkmeyer, Koblinicht,
    Wickford Greene
    I've been with Namjak Financial Group (best freaking brand ever lol!) for about a month now. Great group of people! Very welcoming and willing to share their experience. They do all facets available in game - something I am eager to be a part of. Truely grateful to be included in this growing family.

Ra's likes this.
  3. Hoglem666

Hoglem666 New Member

Mar 16, 2018
    Satan
    Im a fairly new player and even newer to $N$. I joined because I was sick of paying 100% taxes to other guilds that run bosses and champs. They kill me and loot me and I could never find a break. After joining $N$ they were quick to point me in the right direction of who and what i wanted to be. I love to make money doing champs fighting the odds to walk away with power scrolls or even a relic and with my new found support of the $N$ family I have just this week walked away from a champ with my first relic. Thanks guildies!

4. Jack Reacher

Jack Reacher Member

May 8, 2018
    You looking for a great guild? Champ all day and fight all night? You won't find a better crew and our expanding gameplay will soon include the naval community. Are you up for a challenge? We need all sorts of people PVPr's tamers you namers your looking for a great experience in UOF. Your looking at the right guild. Talk to Ra's.

JohnnySpunkmeyer, Ra's and White Wyrm like this.
  5. Silencer

Silencer New Member

Jan 15, 2018
    Jericho
    If you're looking for a supportive guild with quality players, look no further than $N$. It has a variety of active players from the U.S, Europe, and Asia. Whether you are into PvP, or PvM, whether you are a complete newb, or a beta vet like myself. $N$ is a guild that you will come to call home. Good group of players, very supportive of each other.. and successful. Routinely taming Death Beetles, owning champ spawns, and representing $N$ very well in the PvP/PK fields. $N$ is one of the most supportive guilds I have ever been in, if you have a problem or a need, 99% of the time someone has an answer, solution, or often a donation. To join $N$ contact Ra.

6. Jamil

Jamil New Member

Dec 24, 2017
    I joined $N$ i few months back, and have loved it! It is truly a family vibe, with engagement in all elements of UOF. There are members of $N$ on at all times of day, and it really transforms the game to be playing and know that there is a whole team ready to come to your aid if needed. Fighting champs in a large group is much fun and provided a totally different aspect to the game I had never experienced before. Beyond that, members of $N$ truly care about the guild and make real and serious sacrifices for the benefit of everyone in the guild. As long as you care and try, you have a place in $N$, regardless of the amount and style of play you prefer. Come join us, and see what all the talk is about.. :)

De Medici and Ra's like this.
  7. Kerry_Bunk

Kerry_Bunk Active Member

Jun 10, 2017
    Elysia End
    I am down.

Ra's likes this.
  8. Ra's

Ra's Active Member

Nov 21, 2017
    End game vet and feel like your not reaching your full potential or not happy with where you are in UO?

Pvper wanting a good solid team to play with? We are currently reviewing all applicants but specifically looking for US timezone players! If you're interested or if this sounds like you, contact Winston#4373 on http://discord.uoforever.com!

De Medici likes this.
  9. Ra's

Ra's Active Member

Nov 21, 2017
    UPDATE: open recruitement is now closed until further notice.

De Medici likes this.
  10. De Medici

De Medici Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2015
    Cosimo de Medici
    With respect to the message above: open recruitment means public recruitment. We never had an open recruitment since most people get rejected. The minimum requirement to join $N$ is being a real pvm veteran or a pvp player.