1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

$N$ is recruiting again

Discussion in 'Looking For Group & Guild' started by De Medici, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Mert Dedeji

Mert Dedeji Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2016
    When i was in $N$, Medici was forcing everyone to like his posts and comment his posts. Now i'm posting Medici : )

I'm a player who was kicked from N. If i tell why i'm kicked, you may think we are living in 1400s. I can write everything here but then everything gets so complexed. I'm sure Medici the RageMeister will rage tons and tons. I've already dealt tons of his drama. So i just have a feedback to new players;

Keywords for Medici: stubbornness, drama, lie, rage, manipulation, lack of leadership, lack of pvm and pvp skill, " Lemurian, can you loot my corpse "

Besides Medici, $N$ has very decent korean people. But the problem is, Koreans gave that guy authority and made him GM eheh.

Good luck for people who want to join

PS: You can be kicked if Medici doesn't like your hairstyle, voice or maybe your mount :D

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    yakup and Nappaca like this.
  2. Xiulan

Xiulan Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2016
    Lemurian, it's a shame you decided to burn bridges this way. :(

Being part of a team means supporting your leaders and working with them, not against them. No leader is perfect but I think Medici is a good one, and I've been in all the big guilds on UOF and have some basis of comparison. It's pretty remarkable that a guild as big as N is and as competitive as it is has so little toxicity and drama. I wish you would consider your own part in what happened and how it might have gone differently.

Funnypants, Ra's, Randale and 3 others like this.
  3. Goapirat

Goapirat Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2017
    Goapirat
    Xiulan brings it on point. I totally agree with Xi.
    I thought what i should write here but all said.....

Farewell Lemurian

Ra's, Randale and De Medici like this.
  4. Swayze

Swayze Moderator Staff Member

Nov 12, 2014
    Swayze
    Please keep your opinions to yourself about other players.

Funnypants, Ra's, Randale and 2 others like this.
  5. De Medici

De Medici Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2015
    Cosimo de Medici
    This is clearly a revenge post because I removed Lemurian from the guild. Your post also summerizes pretty well why the council of N voted you out. If you don't believe me you can ask ven.

Unfortunately this is also a part of leading a guild and necessary to keep a good atmosphere in N. The things you are telling about my person are completly imaginary. The fact that you state publically that I have a lack in pvp skill, in our own advertising thread, from someone who is completly new to pvp, just proofes that you are simply looking for revenge and don't have any control over your emotions imo. That swayze had to remove some of your posts here also shows that you have difficulties to accept rules.

Player like Antonio and Choon would have never made me to the caller back in the days if what you say would be true. I don't think that someone who is that new to pvp like you can even judge over the skill of other more experienced players, nore has this anything to do with the recruitment thread of $N$.

I genuily wish you all the best for uof and also for your real life.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  6. Mert Dedeji

Mert Dedeji Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2016
    It seems i need to keep my opinions to myself about you. But you always forced us to comment. Was i gonna be warned if i comment good? Interesting view of point.

It seems its free to do only good comments.

So i go silent becuase i want to keep playing and want to make you keep telling your guildmates: " can you plz loot my corpse"

Ahhh btw, i dont need to do much thing, Arch and Khan kills you everytime :)

7. Nappaca

Nappaca Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2013
    Is this nos?

8. Iniak

Iniak Member

Oct 17, 2017
    Iniak
    Even though my playtime is limited and inconsistent N has been welcoming. Zero drama and solid representation in pvp, champs ect. I'm glad I joined.

Goapirat and Ra's like this.