My first zerker relic dropped finally!

Desi

Grandmaster
My poor relic-less zerker has been pitifully sitting at stage two and gathering dust now for months.

After diligent hunting and receiving a Vivify (t-map), Molten (Shame champ), Quench (dungeon altar boss) and Shadowy Disciple (arch demon) I had nearly given up hope on ever progressing this character. Finally today the Zerker gods have smiled upon me and I received a lovely Tread relic drop. But I'm unsure now of how to proceed. For all of you meta dexer beasts out there--is Tread a decent first relic to apply?

The plan I believe is to purchase a silver weapon and start shredding mummies and such for a bit. But any and all advice is deeply appreciated.

parsnip

Grandmaster
My poor relic-less zerker has been pitifully sitting at stage two and gathering dust now for months.

After diligent hunting and receiving a Vivify (t-map), Molten (Shame champ), Quench (dungeon altar boss) and Shadowy Disciple (arch demon) I had nearly given up hope on ever progressing this character. Finally today the Zerker gods have smiled upon me and I received a lovely Tread relic drop. But I'm unsure now of how to proceed. For all of you meta dexer beasts out there--is Tread a decent first relic to apply?

The plan I believe is to purchase a silver weapon and start shredding mummies and such for a bit. But any and all advice is deeply appreciated.

Congrats! Tread is a fun relic :) The best relic to start with is Double Strike. As far as I know Tread doesn't give you XP when it triggers, so unfortunately it won't be a great help for levelling but it will give you a good damage output.

Grats on the tread, if you plan on using your dexxer I would go ahead and apply. Doesn't take long to hit lvl 4 if you want to apply ds then