Mining macro request

MANKRIK

Grandmaster
My miner is by no means optimised (I just use him when I need some spare ingots), but this is what I use:

Two macros bound on two keys. You could probably do it in one.

Macro #1:
Double click (Pickaxe) - Convert to DClick by Type rather than Absolute target
- Remove the "Wait for Target" after it

Macro #2:
Double click (Pickaxe)
Wait for Target - Edit timeout on "Wait for Target" to 1 or 2 instead of the default 300
Exec: Last Target
Pause 1.00sec

Macro 2 is looped. Macro 1 is not.
Bind the macros to whatever hotkeys are easiest.

Go up to a cliff, press hotkey for macro #1, target the cliff. You will swing once and collect ore, and this sets the cliff as last target for macro #2. Press hotkey for #2 and you will keep swinging at the same spot until there is no ore left. If you break a pickaxe it will pause for 1 second and then automatically retarget another pickaxe in your pack or your pack horse. If you have pack horses/beetle, you can set up an Organizer agent to load ore into them with another hotkey. If you have multiple pack horses you can have multiple Organizer agents, and you can set a different hotkey for each.

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
When I used Razor to macro mine I would record myself using the shovel on a node. I would then convert the shovel to use by type and set the location to relative with a 1 to 2 second pause, then loop. I once got real creative and recorded myself hitting at all 8 squares around my character to make sure I only needed 1 macro to strip mine mountains/moongates regardless of what side the nodes were on and would tell me what type of ore i just pulled up.

Lightfoot

Expert
Of course you can't do it afk, but just set it as
Double click (pickaxe(0E86)
Wait for Target
Target RelLoc (0,1) or make it whatever direction you think you will be mining, or as Hex said, multiple locs would work but gets sloppy
Pause 2.00sec

This will literally just mine it super fast until the vein is dead...with razor you can set the stack on the ground next to you, with colored veins you might wanna even bring a beetle or mule, but generally for the iron I will drag it on the ground and all you need to do is manage the ore, and keep moving.
If you want to make it interesting, go with gm hide/stealth as you can easily stealth mine in this same manner.

Also, keep in mind this will work for LJ in the same way. If you are looking for safest and best mining spot to start out, just one word. Cove. Mine all you want in town guards.

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Also, keep in mind this will work for LJ in the same way.
It sure does, that's how I used to LJ.

If you are looking for safest and best mining spot to start out, just one word. Cove. Mine all you want in town guards.
This is why i edited my macro to hit all locations, the mountains in cove curve about 180+ degrees from start to finish, with a few blind spots I was only able to get with my macro and not able to get with the targeting cursor.

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
The way I do it works good to. I have my macro set to always mine infront of me so I just turn my char and he cleans up pretty good. He mines till the vein is empty. I drag my iron ore around, and I have another macro set to a button that puts all colored ore on my beetle with one push. I also have a button to smelt all the ore on my beetle with one push. If anyone wants to c my 3 macros I can post. I tried making a macro too that mined, moved my ore etc all in one but it was to slow then keeping it slightly manual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way I do it works good to. I have my macro set to always mine infront of me so I just turn my char and he cleans up pretty good. He mines till the vein is empty. I drag my iron ore around, and I have another macro set to a button that puts all colored ore on my beetle with one push. I also have a button to smelt all the ore on my beetle with one push. If anyone wants to c my 3 macros I can post. I tried making a macro too that mined, moved my ore etc all in one but it was to slow then keeping it slightly manual

how do you do that? mining all that is front of you until empty?

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
Scripting/macroing resource gathering is a ban-able offense, but I hear it's fine if you keep a close eye on it; have it on a second monitor while you surf the web kinda deal.

Useful hot-keys are what I've been using, 'Use item in hand' and 'last target'.

Scripting/macroing resource gathering is a ban-able offense, but I hear it's fine if you keep a close eye on it; have it on a second monitor while you surf the web kinda deal.

Useful hot-keys are what I've been using, 'Use item in hand' and 'last target'.
i wanna void carpal tunnel syndrome so if i can macro the actiong of mining a vein till it runs out. just as simple as that.

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
i wanna void carpal tunnel syndrome so if i can macro the actiong of mining a vein till it runs out. just as simple as that.

I'll get u my macro so u can try it. It's not even close to illegal. I just hit a button to swing. Keep hitting it till the vein is empty. Never have to use ur mouse. U just have to move or change dir when it's empty. It only mines the tile directly infront of u.

I'll c if I can get it to u tonight

how can i make a macro stop in razor when a system message appears? to make the macro self sufficient and to not need the stop macro command.

i have one that mines whats in front of me using last target. i have it on loop but i want to end the loop when the message no metal appears. Is that illegal?

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
how can i make a macro stop in razor when a system message appears? to make the macro self sufficient and to not need the stop macro command.

i have one that mines whats in front of me using last target. i have it on loop but i want to end the loop when the message no metal appears. Is that illegal?

I'm don't know how to write them, I have guildies that can.

No it's no illegal unless u go afk, if u go afk its potentially bannable.