META STONE

Poon Doctor

Master
Does not retain hue of dyed pets, retains original pet hue makes it difficult to validate that it's linked to a pet with a different hue. (Selling purposes)

Jimmy

Master
Oh wait... they are meant to be the hue of your pet and should reflect the color of your dyed meta?

I have an originally pink meta that was dyed to metallic red but the stone is black (or at least really dark but I don't think it's metallic red).

Can a mod or GM confirm?

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
That is probably the pink color. The stone takes on the color of your meta when it is linked. The issue is that the meta dye doesn't also dye the stone that is linked.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Oh wait... they are meant to be the hue of your pet and should reflect the color of your dyed meta?

I have an originally pink meta that was dyed to metallic red but the stone is black (or at least really dark but I don't think it's metallic red).

Can a mod or GM confirm?
There are 2 types of stones. The gold sync ones are all black and do not change color. The donation ones change color.

Jimmy

Master
That is probably the pink color. The stone takes on the color of your meta when it is linked. The issue is that the meta dye doesn't also dye the stone that is linked.

Then mine should be the red color since I dyed meta red before I bought stone (which was several days later when I got the 15k dono together).

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Is there no metallic red spot in center of stone? The pink one has just a dark pink spot in center of stone and looks mostly black.

Bromista

Grandmaster
If your meta owner is a tamer bard, put your stone in an upper corner of your pack, use tambourines exclusively, and put them in the same corner. Dbl clicking th e middle of the tambo will find your stone every time, very handy for my charcoal meta :)