WTS META DRAGON EGG - colour poo brown - read (BO 3M)

EDIT: NOW ON VENDOR, 3M FIRM!!! first come, first served - 2 screens west yew moongate

SELLING META DRAGON EGG - colour poo brown, it was originally a wierd blue colour, but we boated it (along with his wyrm) and it went wild and turned into this egg.

Taking offers, this is for genuine sale, trade will take place at docks or by vendor (whatever us easiest)

Post offers here

Buyout of 3 MILLION

Last edited by a moderator:

dennozz

Grandmaster
EDIT: NOW ON VENDOR, 3M FIRM!!! first come, first served - 2 screens west yew moongate

SELLING META DRAGON EGG - colour poo brown, it was originally a wierd blue colour, but we boated it (along with his wyrm) and it went wild and turned into this egg.

Taking offers, this is for genuine sale, trade will take place at docks or by vendor (whatever us easiest)

Post offers here

Buyout of 3 MILLION
so it changed of color? if u release it will change again to any color?

SOLD - to @Messremb (a companion) for 3m.

Good to know that as much as he hates pks, griefing, loves helping new players etc, that he is willing to SUPPORT one of the biggest successful griefs of UOF history by buying a discounted dragon meta egg for 3m.

Looks like everyone in UO, no matter how much they preach, is willing to look the other way for a deal!

Messremb

Grandmaster

Good to know that as much as he hates pks, griefing, loves helping new players etc, that he is willing to SUPPORT one of the biggest successful griefs of UOF history by buying a discounted dragon meta egg for 3m.

Looks like everyone in UO, no matter how much they preach, is willing to look the other way for a deal!

LOL, I don't know who you think your talking about. I have nothing against PKs, and thoroughly enjoy griefing grifers. that's why I like to insta stat you and wendy. your tears are delicious.

also, any player that had a meta is not new. so they should have know better. get off your high horse and go cry about statloss, or weapon damage, or the old classic (300 ping).

LOL, I don't know who you think your talking about. I have nothing against PKs, and thoroughly enjoy griefing grifers. that's why I like to insta stat you and wendy. your tears are delicious.

also, any player that had a meta is not new. so they should have know better. get off your high horse and go cry about statloss, or weapon damage, or the old classic (300 ping).

I'd say quite the contrary, given how bad 95% of players are who own meta pets, i'd say they definitely fit in the category of 'new'.

The player that lost that meta pet didn't grief anyone, nor has he, 100% innocent. Probably one of your former students companion, and he obviously has accelerated on UOF faster than you have been able to - hence the meta pet.

And no, you instant stat because you're a horrible player that can only compete 10v1 at brit bridge. So when you get the head and instant stat, it is your way of griefing a superior player that deep down, you wish you could match.

Messremb

Grandmaster
I'd say quite the contrary, given how bad 95% of players are who own meta pets, i'd say they definitely fit in the category of 'new'.

The player that lost that meta pet didn't grief anyone, nor has he, 100% innocent. Probably one of your former students companion, and he obviously has accelerated on UOF faster than you have been able to - hence the meta pet.

And no, you instant stat because you're a horrible player that can only compete 10v1 at brit bridge. So when you get the head and instant stat, it is your way of griefing a superior player that deep down, you wish you could match.
[e Yawn

you are pathetic. nobody cares. don't break you arm patting yourself on the back.

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
Messremb is encouraging griefing by buying stolen goods. He is worse than any pk IMO. Ps Wendy whoppers hasn't been statted in over a year... Never use her until I bothered to change her template recently. You my have ganked my other numerous reds with the hoard of zombie blues.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Could be? we just took the egg whilst laughing our complete asses off, and better yet sold it to a hypocritical companion.

It would be the first meta pet commandeered on UOF.
Babe's was over a month ago if.you can't remember that far back due to the short term memory loss.

Sent from Baja 1997 - ICQ 12013388

Adramelech

Master

When you have to say something, that probably means it isn't the case. If it was as "historic" as you so stated, we would have all already known about it. And seeing as no one has made a whine post about it yet it seems like the guy in question is taking it pretty well! You only hurt one little blue players feelings and got your juvenile giggle-sh*ts. Not really a big deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bunnky

Grandmaster
i think that was changed to drop on the ground
That doesn't make sense to me. I mean, those with metas are NOT going to suddenly misplace them long enough to egg revert, so whats the reasoning behind this change?

I guess so metas can be boated or grief lost.. I don't see any other reason. This also keeps the dono balls in demand.. Hmm..