Lost my bonded pet

G_North

Neophyte
I died on the seas with my horse and the game teleported me inside some player's castle as a ghost. I don't really use auto-map so I'm not exactly sure where I was. I ran out of the castle and just assumed my horse would appear next to me when I rezzed but it didn't and now I have no clue how to disown him or get him back.

The real issue now, I can't ride a mount and summon a demon or anything else for PVM because I have too many followers.

There's got to be some resolution to this, yes?

lost

Grandmaster
I don't think boat recall runes are in yet, should page a GM. U should be able to go to ur bank n recall to ur boat off the bank boat key.. Unless u got sunk ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gareth

Apprentice
Twice in the last month I have lost a pet on recall without it showing back up. This was my meta pet.

The first time I had invisid it against a mob when it was low on hp so the mob would flag my other pet. My other pet finished the mob. The meta did not reappear. I issued it commands it did not follow. I recalled to Skara and it did not come. I stabled the one pet and went back issuing commands without it ever appearing. I finally used a pet ball and it showed up. Not sure where it went.

The second time I recalled out after finishing mobs next to my pets and the meta did not show up. I went back to the dungeon and looked everywhere, but could not find it. I had to use another charge.

lost

Grandmaster
Very odd, haven't ever lost my pets n I strictly recall farm. Good thing u have a ball.

Nanashi

Grandmaster
Twice in the last month I have lost a pet on recall without it showing back up. This was my meta pet.

The first time I had invisid it against a mob when it was low on hp so the mob would flag my other pet. My other pet finished the mob. The meta did not reappear. I issued it commands it did not follow. I recalled to Skara and it did not come. I stabled the one pet and went back issuing commands without it ever appearing. I finally used a pet ball and it showed up. Not sure where it went.

The second time I recalled out after finishing mobs next to my pets and the meta did not show up. I went back to the dungeon and looked everywhere, but could not find it. I had to use another charge.

Your pet was probably paralyzed or wasn't Wonderfully happy and didn't want to listen to your commands. If you recalled to fight some mobs in your usual farming locations, why didn't you just recall back to find it?? lol

Nanashi

Grandmaster
I died on the seas with my horse and the game teleported me inside some player's castle as a ghost. I don't really use auto-map so I'm not exactly sure where I was. I ran out of the castle and just assumed my horse would appear next to me when I rezzed but it didn't and now I have no clue how to disown him or get him back.

The real issue now, I can't ride a mount and summon a demon or anything else for PVM because I have too many followers.

There's got to be some resolution to this, yes?

next time that happens and your pet gets "trapped" in a house but you don't want to keep the pet. Than simple left click the name of the pet and release it. You can do this without having the pet near you but as long as you get the drop box option to "release". Also, you should definitely download UO auto map and mark locations so it won't ever happen again. Last but not least, what everyone else said ^^, buy a pet summoning ball for about 150-180k per 1k donation coins.

G_North

Neophyte
Well, I found the damn horse! Problem is, it's dead and stuck inside of a player's castle. The only way I could even get to it was to commit suicide by attacking a bunch of cows and pigs and then trot my ghost into the castle. Problem is, I can't release it, I can't get to it alive, and I waited for 45 minutes for a GM.

How long does it take for this thing to unbond?

lost

Grandmaster
Does it follow u ? Can u yell all follow me, die, ghost in and if it still following u then help stuck