1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for Orcs

Discussion in 'Looking For Group & Guild' started by WahRuk, Mar 22, 2018.

1. WahRuk

WahRuk Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2015
    Wahruk
    The Shadowclan Orc rp pk guild is looking for new members. It doesn't matter who your other characters are, we wont ask and you don't have to tell us. We are going to organize raids and set up ambushes outside random guard zones. We have been upholding these rules (http://www.shadowclan.org/siegeperilous/rules.shtml) for several years now so you will need to know them.

Basic warrior template is required and it should be doable pretty quick. Took me about 2 days macroing off and on.
    GM Tactics
    GM Anat
    GM Wep skill
    GM Archery
    GM Hiding
    GM Stealth
    7th skill you can split between resist and healing or just go full healing.

****You must get permission to create a mage template Orc. So ask before you do it!****

Once you are finished training you are not allowed to ride a mount or use a bank. Crappy weps and crappy armor will be supplied to you. We are already fully established and will set you up with the gear and weapons you can use. If you want to use your own gear you are more than welcome.

Must use Orc language while talking outside guild chat. http://uo2.stratics.com/races/languages/language-of-the-shadowclan-orcs/
    If you don't feel like learning it that is ok just make a few macros like I did and you are set. Gib Urks Tribuut!

Since we are accepting anyone we decided to only make one guild rank. Grunt. There is no priority on looting so if you grab an axe off someone you like port home and stash it but the main goal here is to have fun we will not be dry looting people or res killing (even if they do it to us).

The last thing I wanted to mention is about the bounty system. We have decided to incorporate the bounty system into our RP so no Orc in our guild will be allowed to accept or make a counter offer on a bounty. We are hoping to to have enough people that a few guys in stat wont ruin the night.

We use the Yew orc fort as a guild house and to launch our attacks. I'm on most nights after 8pm central time. If you are interested http://www.shadowclan.org/siegeperilous/make_orc.shtml make an orc, train him up, and then come see me for your invite.

zorgulg, De Medici, HippyChic and 4 others like this.
  2. Zog'orium

Zog'orium Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2015
    Zog
    Hoowah !!

3. Nappaca

Nappaca Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2013
    Woot the leader back

4. AreYouKidden

AreYouKidden Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2017
    Avalon Alduin, Achilles Alduin, Adams Alduin, Whisky Walt, Luke Thighwalker, AreYouKidden
    This makes me happy to see the orcs coming back.... Look forward to seeing you in the orc caves, and in the field.. Can't wait to be a pin cushion again!

De Medici likes this.
  5. Zog'orium

Nov 16, 2015
    Zog
    Orcs never left !!! We just need some more HAR!

De Medici likes this.
  6. De Medici

De Medici Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2015
    Cosimo de Medici
    Orc is a pretty cool guild. Thumbs up.

If you are looking for a toxic free guild and cannot join $n$, Orc is the way to go.;)

Zog'orium likes this.
  7. Thinkman

Thinkman Active Member

Mar 27, 2018
    I was wondering how active are orcs? Where is your fort located and are there a couple of orcs usually or do you get together for special events only?

8. Nappaca

Aug 30, 2013
    Well the Orc will be doing give away soon for a events

9. Thinkman

Thinkman Active Member

Mar 27, 2018
    Hello Orcs,

Yesterday I watched some videos of you in action. Mostly against Knights but also random ambushes and such. It was hilarious with the bellowings and orcish cursing. And your barbaric tactics are kind of effective I guess? It looked destructive in the videos.

Anyway I wanted to say I appreciate your rp play style, focusing on player interaction and roleplay.

AreYouKidden and Zog'orium like this.
  10. Zog'orium

Nov 16, 2015
    Zog
    Welcome to UOF. We try to have some fun and keep things light when we out klomping (or getting klomped HAR!) If you need anything to get yourself started on the shard let us know. HOOWAH!

AreYouKidden and Thinkman like this.
  11. AreYouKidden

Mar 28, 2017
    Avalon Alduin, Achilles Alduin, Adams Alduin, Whisky Walt, Luke Thighwalker, AreYouKidden
    The orcs are good fun, sadly I didn't want to lose my last Silver book in Khaldun the other day when I got jumped by 4 of them with arrows, stealthed around me, surrounded me, then when I went to run, I found I was blocked in, it was brilliant... I barely got my refresh pot chugged, to escape the trap, and chugged 2-3 heals while running mounted, and they were on foot.. When I came back without my silver book they'd already left the scene... I apologize orc's, I feel like I cheated us both out of some good fun!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
    Zog'orium and Thinkman like this.
  12. Nappaca

Aug 30, 2013
    a lot of love

13. WahRuk

WahRuk Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2015
    Wahruk
    I remember that lol you were so low we just needed one more arrow =[ Ohh well maybe we can get your shinnies and head to add to the fort some other day.

Thinkman likes this.
  14. AreYouKidden

Mar 28, 2017
    You definitely had me, the weekend had some funny escapades... By the orc fort, I ran in on an orc, started casting, managed to get him dropped, but 3 other stealthed orcs popped out and finished me off.. I looked much like that pin cushion above... Then after that, hopping a gate, I ended up in an orc fort with orcs all around me... The stinky orcs quickly ate me for dinner there too! All in good fun though!

Zog'orium and Thinkman like this.
  15. Zog'orium

Nov 16, 2015
    Zog
    We like cockroaches brudda....there is never just the one....HOOWAH!

AreYouKidden likes this.
  16. Nappaca

Aug 30, 2013
    Well good start of the spring Orc are waking up getting ready to gathering /hunting for human meat to store for winter.

Thinkman likes this.
  17. Nappaca

Aug 30, 2013
    Bumpiet

18. Nappaca

Aug 30, 2013
    We just got few more orcs other day soon to come events fun hand out from the orcs and a win to date with or'gug

19. Nappaca

Aug 30, 2013