Looking for free home.

Hydrak

Master
Planning on quitting UOF? taking a long break and want to have your small house be useful? I just started playing this server 5 hours ago and am very intrigued by how well it seems to be run. Can't wait to get my hands into all the features and see what it is all about. I just started up and I plan on recruiting some friends to start playing as well. I find it much easier starting up if you have a small house to do all your training/storage area for your group of friends.

So in short, If anyone has a small house they don't mind donating to a good cause. Or someone who is possibly so rich, they have no idea what to spend there money on. It would be very appreciated if someone could help out with this endeavor.

It is a long shot, but crazier things have happened :)

Stannis

Adept
I'm sure this can happen. You can also get 200k through a basic $9 donation though. Which is enough gold to get a small house and supplies to start. $9 = 1000 dono coins = 200-220k.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
I also have a 7x7 thatch classic sitting in a chest I'll give you. I also know of 2 spots offhand it could go. PM me if you don't find what your looking for.

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

berticus

Grandmaster
bunnky such a sweetie too. if he can live with that house design i'll go halves with you on it's value if it's just collecting storage

SteelSexi

Master
While we are begging.. I'll take a free keep or 18x18 plot for "free".. I mean if anyone is leaving UO:Forever and that way you don't have to go through all the trouble of selling it or demolishing it etc :D

blind man

Expert
Does anyone have some dignity that they'll give me... i really need it
If not i'll accept whatever STD's you can pump me with.

tankian

Grandmaster
just make sure you are if i can remember right 24hrs old and at least have 1200 skill points spread out between chars on 1 account to be able to buy or trade house. fast way to do this is to create 3 chars and buy up all the skills you need to reach the 1200 or close to it

Kraden

Grandmaster
just make sure you are if i can remember right 24hrs old and at least have 1200 skill points spread out between chars on 1 account to be able to buy or trade house. fast way to do this is to create 3 chars and buy up all the skills you need to reach the 1200 or close to it
What he said

Bunnky

Grandmaster
bunnky such a sweetie too. if he can live with that house design i'll go halves with you on it's value if it's just collecting storage
:) too sweet maybe.. Went to grab the deed for him, and realized my friend took it, a boat, and a ton of other stuff. Real shitty, but I'll bounce back.

I'm gonna be on today to buy another, Bert if you know of a cheap slightly bigger plot than 7x7 I'll throw you a chunk of gold. I don't know of any 9x's or bigger places to place one.

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk