1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a Guild of Active/former US Military vets.

Discussion in 'Looking For Group & Guild' started by Greenman, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Greenman

Greenman Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2017
    Matilda Greenman, Bjorn Greenman, Cain S Lupis
    Mostly My Characters are CS developing some Combat ones as well, but with all the board 12 year olds and 40 somethings who need to validate their life with anonymous consequence free aggression it is hard to get a foothold here that actually makes for enjoyable game play, if there are any vets out there and you are up for a FNG, please shoot me a message.

2. Greenman

Nov 8, 2017
    Actually, if you are an Active Military/Vet and just looking for a place to land, I have created PLF (Pineland Liberation Front) It is currently JUST me so dont expect AF facilities, think more shelter half and MREs. But I have a small house East Northeast of Brit, and I will help out any fellow vets I can.

3. DustyBill

DustyBill New Member

Jan 22, 2018
    Ieu Duin
    If you are accepting Coasties, I would be interested in talking to you about joining.

4. Greenman

Nov 8, 2017
    Next time I am logged in I will shoot you a message, we can meet up and either get you in or maybe if you prefer after seeing the place compare notes. Look forward to meeting you.