Lockpicking skill training guide - doubts

Big D

Expert
Hello guys,

For you that have some skills and knowledge regarding lock picking, I have some questions:

1) With 50 Lockpicking, what should I do to raise it and until when? When I should buy a GM tinker box to start training?
Should I create a mule and raise up tinkering till 70 and make a locked chest to start training?

2) Could you provide a picture of your razor macro and give a little explanation about it ? How do you set a condition to lock the chest in case the chest is unlocked? Is it possible to do it?

3) Is it possible to macro lockpicking while hidden ? Or as soon I try to open the chest my char leaves the hidden status?

Thanks a lot guys, any other tip would be highly appreciated

Yoko Kurama

Master
You need to buy one of the sets with 3 different boxes.Buy them at the ETC mall or somewhere. Sadly, I loaned my set to some dbag who hasnt returned it. You need 55+ carp/tink, one for like 75ish, and one gm
The macro i used on razor was just try to open, and when it does open, you just lock it. You can lockpick while hidden, yes.

Firecrest

Grandmaster
yes, pick up a kit @ ETC . find a comfy dungeon spot, record a macro pick each crate lock each crate go to bed and if your not pked youll be around 95ish and then off to picking real chests. That is what i did recently.

Big D

Expert
Did it guys, ! 95 LP in 3 hours haha, I love this =) ! Now its where the "FUN" begins, 95 till GM is going to give a lot of headache =( ! Thanks @Firecrest and @yoko

Firecrest

Grandmaster
I wasing selling dungeon chest location rune books, but now I have a quicker and safer route I will put those up over the weekend. My original ones was a copy of another and some areas where over loaded with spawn.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Yoko Kurama

Master
Did it guys, ! 95 LP in 3 hours haha, I love this =) ! Now its where the "FUN" begins, 95 till GM is going to give a lot of headache =( ! Thanks @Firecrest and @Yoko Kurama
Best bet is to do a couple chests, get to an even #, and then eat some scrolls...totally agree...However, it can be said that if you go to dungeons and manually raise it while opening chests, you will get rich! Especially in Khaldun!

Big D

Expert
Since im not very wealthy and thats the point of doing a T-hunter, get some nice weaps and sell them and try to make some cash, I'll have to count with the lvl 4 chest method haha, can't afford the ss ! But at least, I'm able to do lvl 4 t-maps with 95 Lock, right ? @Yoko Kurama @Mrs ReDRuM @Firecrest !

And btw, thanks for all the advices =)

Firecrest

Grandmaster
I put some more kits up on my vendor at ETC Mega Mall, Elvin Helper is gating there. There are four rune books on the vendor. I will put more these are chests with little to no monster spawn. They are great for training, I got about 5k in gold and gems, but the char I have for marking has peace. I did find a holloween monster and got some skin dye so that was good. it was in a different room. It will be easier to make more books now because I have easier spots.
Enjoy :)