1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Legendary Tailor looking to rent vendor locations to sell armor(s)

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Keno W., Feb 8, 2019.

1. Keno W.

Keno W. Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2014
    Keno, Dudeguy, a different person,that one dude
    I'm not sure where else to post this so hopefully here works.. Anyway I'm a legendary tailor looking to place armor vendors in a few spots I will do barbed leather and sometimes runic bone armor.. I could also DP weaps amongst other things if need be. Feel free to message with any questions or if you got a spot for me, Thanks!

john flusher likes this.
  2. john flusher

john flusher Active Member

Feb 23, 2018
    borph
    this is an old post so it may not be relavent now but I have a venderhouse offering free rent just outside north road of brit .take a left turn and look for NWA vender house. its not far

3. Keno W.

Dec 16, 2014
    Cool I don't really have much for a direct means of communication but I would love to if you could still use a legendary tailor vendor and if the offer still stands.. let me know if you can.. I'm a pretty busy person these days so the best way to reach me is to just text message my phone 360-409-3389. Hope to hear form you, thanks!

4. john flusher

Feb 23, 2018
    borph
    I can set you up.vender house is just outside north road of brit.we can meet almost anytime you like at the brit crafting area.its just a short trip from there.im in central timezone im Minnesota usa.my characters name is ABRASHAZAM

5. Keno W.

Dec 16, 2014
    are u online now?

6. john flusher

Feb 23, 2018
    borph
    yes I can meet u at crafting area in a minute

7. Keno W.