1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Layering 101: FAQ

Discussion in 'News' started by Swayze, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Steezie E

Steezie E Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2013
    Which layer will show up over a shield?

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
  2. Judok

Judok Active Member

Apr 27, 2014
    Hey all, and staff. I asked questions in http://discord.uoforever.com and read this post and the wiki before buying dono and doing this. I bought aesthetic gloves (holiday), and layered them to the bracelet slot (because it is higher in the order than gloves). It wont let me put them on with my gloves on. However, if I take my gloves off, I can then put them on, but then when I put my gloves, they cover the layered gloves. How do I go about getting that fixed? I don't mind if it's buggy, and needs work, and would be cool with just getting the dono back, and I will buy something else. I put in a few in game pages, which are being closed, and spoke with some staff. Not sure what the procedure is for getting it resolved. Thanks in advance!

3. Steezie E

Mar 14, 2013
    The answer is to play with it in test server and figure out how to layer what you want, if you even can, with the test dono.

4. Steezie E

Mar 14, 2013
    Yeah, if it is donations, no one is held liable. I'm sorry. Hopefully someone steps up and fixes it. Would takes 3 minutes and minimal effort.

5. Judok

Judok Active Member

Apr 27, 2014
    Staff was able to help me resolve this. Awesome job, as always. Been here 5 years, and never disappointed.