Large Treasure Chest

I killed an earth elemental while mining today who had a large treasure chest on it.

In fact it was chests with in chests.

There were probably 20 vanqs, 30 power, and a few silver/ slayer weapons.
*Some of the weapons were crafted by players and a few had deadly poison

All sorts of colored cloth

5k leather

1k horned leather

20 empty or poison kegs

Is this common?

wkstrm

Master
that's loot from IDOC's. The new IDOC system works like 50% of the loot from the IDOC remains on the IDOC and the rest is scattered across mobs around the world. Something like that. So, yeah, I guess it's common. :)

girana

Grandmaster
that's loot from IDOC's. The new IDOC system works like 50% of the loot from the IDOC remains on the IDOC and the rest is scattered across mobs around the world. Something like that. So, yeah, I guess it's common. :)

correct that was some idoc loot.

hubcap

Grandmaster
had no idea about this but applaud this little addition.

Wildboar

Master
Hehe, I got one a few days ago thought some one accidentally died with it on them, I have seen people die with their bank on them, lol.

Decreamos

Grandmaster
This right here is why I love UOF...unique stuff like this. Thank you. There's a reason I've been here since '13

drasked

Grandmaster
I got a stack of 6 plat from an earth elemental. I will be sure to lock it down on my house to return the favor one day.