WTS Kings Tunic! Only 6 or 7 On The Server! CLOSED

A Very Old Rare! Only 6 or 7 of these exist on the server! Probably one of the best deco pieces i have seen yet and i am finding it hard to want to part with it.
I will start this auction without a BO for the first 24-48hrs to get a feel for the want for this item.. Thanks for your time and GL to ALL!

SB - 5m
BI - 100k
BO - 10m

LSOaCSp.jpg

Last edited:
cool rare but plenty of 1 of a kind items go for 3m
that may be true but i like this one too much and would sooner keep it than let it go for anything less than 5m.. i know there is a lot of interest for it so i figured i would post it to see if they would bite but no matter how this thread ends ill be okay with it.

This rare is not one of a kind though
no, it's 1 of 6 maybe 7 on the server and one of the coolest hue's, coolest titles, coolest deco pieces that will fit any scene of any house.. place a SB or move on, as i said before.. keep or sell ill still be happy.

rinster12

Journeyman
Definitely a matter of opinion on that one, but yeah it is a cool rare. I think you pulling a number out of your head when you say it is " 1 out of 7". I would not believe that unless you have hard data to back that up.

Will give this till Saturday morning after i am done work, if no bids ill be closing the post.. Thank you all for your time