Karma and poisoning

Ciccio

Novice
Hi all,
a question about karma and poisoning....i'm loosing karma using the skill poisoning, it's normal, but i'd like to know if my character will become RED....or will remain BLUE?

If turn red, it will be enough to kill some monster to return blue?

Thank you

Karma has nothing to do with being RED, in fact you can lock your karma so when you kill mobs it makes you Evil or Dread Lord. But only way to become red is to kill 5 blues.

Ciccio

Novice
thank you very much for your help.
So any blue can kill 4 people and remain blue? O_O i dont like too much this rule

ty again

halygon

Grandmaster
thank you very much for your help.
So any blue can kill 4 people and remain blue? O_O i dont like too much this rule

ty again
When a blue kills another blue (aka innocent), they still turn grey because it is a criminal action. The idea of a red status is if you commit too many criminal actions, then you are a perma criminal (aka red/murderer) till you have done your time (worn off the murder counts).

Ciccio

Novice
When a blue kills another blue (aka innocent), they still turn grey because it is a criminal action. The idea of a red status is if you commit too many criminal actions, then you are a perma criminal (aka red/murderer) till you have done your time (worn off the murder counts).
imho, i think that when people create the character previously know if will be or not murderer. So those 4 kills sound like 4 bonus (maybe 2 would be suffucient)....but this is only my opinion :) . thanks for your explanation.

halygon

Grandmaster
imho, i think that when people create the character previously know if will be or not murderer. So those 4 kills sound like 4 bonus (maybe 2 would be suffucient)....but this is only my opinion :) . thanks for your explanation.
It keeps you on your toes because you never know if a blue is going to attack you or not.

jamison1987

Master
Dude-Man-Bro, you took the words right out of my mouth.. Also imo, I have met some reds that are cooler than a lot of blues.. This goes to show, don't judge a book by its cover, eh?

Purge - Bard Archer
Dwight Frye - LJ Warrior
Knuckle Samm - Heal/Stun Mage
Ruster - Stealth Fencer
Vikktor - Fisherman
Drag the Waters - Treasure Hunter
OneSOB - Thief
AEnema - Tamer

lollo

Grandmaster

Nobody cares about your opinion tho, it's been like this since 1998.