Just joined, few questions

xellor

Neophyte
hi guys , i have few newbee questions, appreciate any help

1. where i can sell gems?(found a topick about it, but have no idea how to interpret "shop, on the corner of west brit bank")

2. i have this char for my first adventure:
sword 100
tacktics 90+
anatomy 90+
healing 80+
meditation 55+
magery 20
resistance 55+

don't remember all stats. So question is,- is it possible to cast "mark", "invisibility" , "recall" , "great heal ", "resistance(or smth like that) " for me? if not , what should i level?

3. how to get horse that do not die , and cannot be stealed (and i do not have a tamer)
500g hits my wallet hard every time that happends.

4. i take off mobs with sword and most of them melee, so i wear plate armor. is my casting getting worst with plate? should i wear leather to cast stuff or smth like that? or Bone armor maybe?

5. i'm going to buy a house later (smth like small tower) , but want to make it without doors, would it be more expensive? i read wiki, but still do not get it. if i use teleposts instead should i buy them somewhere in advance or something?

thanks

DrSaso

Master
1. The jewellers shop is directly east of west brit bank, light wood coloured building (diagonally down and right as we look at it on screen)

2. I'm not the best with templates so hopefully someone else will chine in. Magery might need to be higher for some of those spells.... but meditation might be wasted if magery won't be used often.

3. Buy some dono coins and buy an ethy mount, or buy them for gold off another player... would be about 160k for an ethy horse i think.

4. Not sure about casting outright but pretty sure plate messes with meditation.

5. Again... not sure about the costing but if you wanted a house without doors in the smithy style you'll need to make a custom house. Telepoeters are selectabke tiles in the customisation menu so just gets added to the price of what you're building, funny need to buy in advance.

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
Xellor - you've only got 7 skills listed there, you could actually take them all to GM if you wanted, and probably should. If it's a PvM template, you could also play around with Parry at 100, and magic/med at 50/50, or 30/70 and use scrolls to cast the spells you want to like Mark and such.

Yoko Kurama

Master
For the horse thing, make a 2nd account, add a tamer with 50 lore/taming, and you can just tame horses for your other characters until you can afford an ethy.
Best bet is just make a provoker, they are able to make huge amounts of gold in no time.

Magery and meditation are not what you are going to want as a fighter, and unless you want to be a meta-tank and get the talisman, I wouldn't suggest parry...if you do gm provoke/music/heal/tactics/anatomy/weapon skill (sword, fence, mace, bows) and then use your last 100 points for resist and a small amount of magery for recalls and utility (at 40ish you can use scrolls up to level 5 easily)

With this build, you can provoke monsters to attack each other, and then beat on them while they do.
Or my personal favorite, provoke/music/resist/magery/mediation/eval/hiding
With this you can just provoke stuff, use your magic to help kill, hide while the stuff kills each other (hide is best defense against Pks) and really this character can excel just as much as a tamer...certain areas it is even better. Both of these builds is relatively cheap, you would wanna focus the provoke/music first and once that is gm, you can literally just kill anything.

If you are using swords, I would suggest using metal armor...barbed armor is good, barbed leather lets you cast and regen mana, so for a caster I would use that...but if you are a melee that is TAKING DAMAGE from monsters, you want metal armor.

You can use teleporters instead of doors, you can make your own small tower...buy a small dead like 9x9 or so and then build it...the build cost is minimal, but each tile you build, or item you place, will raise the cost.