1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

January 2018 Patch Notes

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by Swayze, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Swayze

Swayze Moderator Staff Member

Nov 12, 2014
    Swayze
    [​IMG]
    January 2018 Patch Notes
    Magic reflect circles now scale with the inscription skill. (((Magery + Scribe) / 100) * 7) + 1

Miniheal wand cooldown has been lowered to 8s

Slayer deeds have been added to the tinker menu they can only be applied to runic blacksmith weapons. The weapon will then have limited charges and will break when the charges are exhausted

new dono deco items were added

blacksmith slayer crafting chance has been lowered slightly super slayers have had their damage lowered by 5%. Specific slayers remain as they were

As usual, this list will be updated as things go into game.

2. Steele'Dish

Steele'Dish Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2014
    Thanks for the info Swayze! Let us know if there is anything going on in the Test Server as well to be tested too. Always down to help iron kinks out before launching.

3. KoldesLives

KoldesLives Member

Nov 25, 2017
    I apologize if this has been asked in other venues and already addressed, but I would love some confirmation. Is the 10% SDI to Inscription going to be implemented or is that not expected? I"m happy either way, just looking to plan accordingly. Thanks for everything y'all do!