Introducing: Sir Nico, N ii Co , N ii C o , SUPThotIeatASS NEW VET

N ii Co

Neophyte
At first was confused on why i couldnt post so i began using discord, I have been playing for 31 days now NEW Vet from hyrbid. I absolutely love this shard honestly havent logged back into uoforever once since i started, very addicting i love it hear it feels like the real UO again! i have been playing since i was ten with my dad on Great lakes, Since i am from Flint michigan(hold the water jokes:p) I'm 24 now and i feel like a kid again on this shard :D
Anyone from uoforever seeing this my name on there was Main blue*Sir Nicholas*, Main farmer Got That Bang, Fielder/dueler Armani, Main Red**Sticky Icky Buds**
Any questions or want to get ahold of me conveniently message me on Discord N ii Co #6237BUGENHAGEN II-3.png

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
Weclome to Forever! The server is great, lots of population, lots of activity, both PvM and PvP. Old ruleset, some of the additional content, it's what many of us live for! Or live again for! :)

N ii Co

Neophyte
Most definitely thats exactly how i feel this shard is how UO is supposed to feel, your supposed to be on edge when going into a dungeon or out hunting, Everywhere i look there is people lol i love i