Introduce yourself (2015) (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
sitelogo.png

Welcome!
Feel free to introduce yourself to our wonderful community here on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

hugh

Novice
Hello, I'm new here :) The name's mann. Hugh Mann. Server is pretty fun so far, just been levelling some skills so far. If you see me in game, be sure to say g'day!

Dellan

Grandmaster
I'm the one who brought Drake Roberts and Silvio Berlusconi's inner talent to life. I prefer to use disguises, so yea, my forum name is name of my first disguise I had when stealing my first nice thing on this server.

Loki2055

Hey all Loki here been playing a month or so now, loving the nostalgia of it all. Haven't played since about 14yrs of age and so feeling newbish but it'll all come back.

Heyo, keystonian here. Found this shard through childhood friends who texted me one day and asked if I dared take a dose of UO again after 10+ years. Was on shard within first month or two of launch been on the stuff since then. Very glad I came to this shard. I do not think there is a chance I would have continued playing had it been another. Congrats on 2 years.

Chop

Journeyman
Hail all!! Chop here. Been playing here off and on for over a year now and dare I say it is the best! UO has been part of my life for over 16 years. When I am not in game I am out in my shop welding to pay the bills or I am out ripping around the mountains/forest on my Quad taking in the scenery and looking for new spots to fish or pan for gold!

MTBowl

Grandmaster
Hello all MT Bowl here I been playing UO since 99 came from Siege/Atlantic shards. Gave up on real uo when AOS came out. Been playing player run shards since. I played on the UOP which I believe was the beta shard for this one.

Godsrage

Grandmaster
Hello i am Godsrage i started UO back on Oct 97 gave the acc to my brother then latter i stared Firebird back in 98 it nice to do a fresh start on OUF i have Godsrage back and here on UOF it nice to back in a game i love for so long Ty for bringing the game to all of us who love the game and the old godsrage was a PVP and PVM one of the best in the old Uo if i killid you there sorry all new start here Ty Godsrage

Last edited by a moderator:

Akillah

Grandmaster
Hey erebody, I'm Akillah better known as Ruby Red. Only been playin' this wizard game for 4 years!
Glad to be playin' on the best, UOForever!

Status
Not open for further replies.