[INFO] New UOF Expansion: New Age

Rhobar

Neophyte
Hi guys,
I wanted to know what are the new features introduced with the new expansion , given that the home page is the trailer , but there is no information . I am very curious and excited.. :D

parsnip

Grandmaster
The devs are sneaky, staying very tight-lipped. Your best bet is to jump on IRC where @Shane will post strange things like this:
e4f047b2938a2b16958e50aad7c77acf.png

And @Adam will post more interesting things like this:
ab822ca46cb01ee6329ddbba6cfbf093.png

Leviathan

Master
Has housing in T2A ever been successfully implemented on a free server? Just seems like the entire map was specifically made to not be able to place a house.

greebo

Apprentice
Dont remember no healing thru poison with T2A. But then I played on Siege Perilous.

And while its great to suprise your peoples on the holidays... communication with them is more favorable, in this time where every big company fails to explain themselves, and just does shit.

Staff

Young Player Help
T2A the landmass is not coming in. We are having T2A mechanics zones. Sorry if this wasn't made clear before :(

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Has housing in T2A ever been successfully implemented on a free server? Just seems like the entire map was specifically made to not be able to place a house.

Exactly. the t2a map was designed with the intention of not being able to place a house there.