I CANT LOGIN HELP PLEASE

Exmachine

Neophyte
So i was playing this game smoothly a year ago and wanted to start again but theres some kind of login error it says that you're account is not logged on to ea i just cant login any solutions? ty in advance

parsnip

Grandmaster
So i was playing this game smoothly a year ago and wanted to start again but theres some kind of login error it says that you're account is not logged on to ea i just cant login any solutions? ty in advance

Not logged into EA? Not familiar with that message. Could you post a screenshot?

Are you sure you are pointing your client at the UOForever server? login.uoforever.com:****

If you had another client installed, you may need to re-install using the UOFLauncher: https://www.uoforum.com/wiki/index.php/Download_&_Installation

Exmachine

Neophyte
The thing is i typed a random username and password and the game worked but when i try to login to my 1.5 year old acc it gives this error (both of my 1.5 accs) it didnt had the best wealth but it had enough to start a stun mage is there any way to get it back and yes im sure im logged on uof

Attachments

• here u go.png
    here u go.png
    764.5 KB · Views: 14