1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to join Trin

Discussion in 'City of Trinsic' started by Skye Wolfbane, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Tormas Galka

Tormas Galka Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Character names: Coolie, Tormas Galka, Gordon Fisher,……

How long you've been on UOF: 6 years

Have you been in a RP guild before or exposed to RP? If so, are you looking for a strict or casual/lite RP? Was once a member of the Yew Militia on another server. I respect roll players and enjoy RP events, I am always willing to play along but RP is not important to me.

Why do you want to join Trin? How did you hear about us? Over the years I have only heard great things about the Guild and it’s leader. Guild seems mature and well run.

What are you looking for in a guild? I have been playing this game mostly solo for a long time. I would like to participate in aspects of the game I can’t do alone. I would like to contribute as well to RedRum and the City Guard if possible.

Are you willing to keep all your alts in the guild and/or alliance? Yes I prefer to have all my alts in the Guild

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? No

Ways to contact you? On http://discord.uoforever.com I am Coolie#4040

Skye Wolfbane likes this.
  2. eatriceiamnice

eatriceiamnice Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2013
    Character names: None

How long you've been on UOF: 0

Have you been in a RP guild before or exposed to RP? If so, are you looking for a strict or casual/lite RP? It depends on my mood. When I have Indian food, I get a bit spicey; so, I'll log on and PvP. Most days I feel calm and relaxed like I am floating in a pond near my favorite city Minoc.

Why do you want to join Trin? How did you hear about us? To make beautiful memories, one of the reasons why I want to join. And of course to CTF. Recently, I read an article about the adventures of TRIN. It gave me reason to marvel.

What are you looking for in a guild? Right now, I am playing on Endless Journey, Ultima Online OSI Shard. It is a bit lonely- met 1 friend. I have accomplished sooo much. So far, I can kill mongbats. Yet with diligence, I plan to slay a harpy.

Are you willing to keep all your alts in the guild and/or alliance? My time is limited. So, might not even join. But if I was blessed with an opportunity I would start with my old builds, which are friendly yet cheeky. In response to the question, I plan to keep all my characters in the guild or alliance.

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? None. I have not created an account on UO Forever.

Ways to contact you? You can connect via facebook- gamer profile: https://www.facebook.com/eatrice.iamnice.1

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
    JDXM and Skye Wolfbane like this.
  3. BugFreak

BugFreak Member

Jan 1, 2019
    Character names: Zane Wolgrof

How long you've been on UOF: About 2 months

Have you been in a RP guild before or exposed to RP? If so, are you looking for a strict or casual/lite RP? Yes, on Catskills and Atlantic. Casual.

Why do you want to join Trin? How did you hear about us? Looking for a good group to adventure with. This forum.

What are you looking for in a guild? Group play where my solo adventures can't take me. Really would like to see the sea going part. That was one of the last parts of OSI UO I didn't realy get into in all my years.

Are you willing to keep all your alts in the guild and/or alliance? Yes

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? None.

Ways to contact you? This forum or in game. Been hanging around W Brit building skills.

4. Ispeakdrow

Ispeakdrow Member

Dec 26, 2016
    Ispeakdrow
    Character names:
    ispeakdrow (archer/bard)

How long you've been on UOF:
    1 Week
    Have you been in a RP guild before or exposed to RP? If so, are you looking for a strict or casual/lite RP?
    I've been exposed and participated in lightly in the past. Not really my thing but i can go along.
    Why do you want to join Trin? How did you hear about us?
    I heard its a good guild for new players from the forums.
    What are you looking for in a guild?
    Layed back group of people who dont mind helping out.
    Are you willing to keep all your alts in the guild and/or alliance?
    Yes
    Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which?
    No
    Ways to contact you?
    Disc: ispeakdrow#2376
    In game: I'm usually around Britain
    Forum

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  5. Jim

Jim Member

Mar 15, 2018
    USS Kickbutt, USS longshaft, and Keutepie

6. Skye Wolfbane

Skye Wolfbane Governor of Trinsic

Jan 22, 2013
    Skye Wolfbane, Lynnissia Leoden, Hunter Lorde, Calico Jack, Jade Nevaeh
    This is the strangest application ever...I like it! Well when you make a character on UOF let me know!

eatriceiamnice and Tormas Galka like this.
  7. Hildr'Valkyrie

Hildr'Valkyrie Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2016
    Character names: Hildr'Skollgud

How long you've been on UOF: 3 years total

Have you been in a RP guild before or exposed to RP? If so, are you looking for a strict or casual/lite RP? Yes very experienced

Why do you want to join Trin? How did you hear about us? Godsrage

What are you looking for in a guild? Companions

Are you willing to keep all your alts in the guild and/or alliance? Yes mostly

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? Shadowclan Orcs

Ways to contact you? Here

8. Gmonk

Gmonk Member

Mar 18, 2019
    Unahm
    Character names:

Unahm (Meta mage with no talismans because they are too expensive...lol)
    Le Mule (T-map mule)
    Tamex (Provo Archer)

Account is 20 days old. Long time older player on Lake Superior from way back in 01'. The PvP in this game really is superb.

Have you been in a RP guild before or exposed to RP? If so, are you looking for a strict or casual/lite RP?

Never been in an RP guild, but I am very interested in RP. I think it will enhance game play a great deal since putting on a persona and keeping it is quite challenging if it is to be done right and proper.

Strangely enough, there was some article I read in my Google news feed. I read it but did not make a huge note of it at the time. A while later I found this shard and noticed the leader from the article. Kudos BTW.

Camaraderie, friendship, and no drama. People generally play games to relax after real world duties are completed. Having a faux family of a closely knit guild can be very rewarding. I know this from running a guild in WoW many many moons ago. Good people and strong leadership are the glue that hold it all together and members turn the cogs.

Affirmative

Negative

Ways to contact you?

http://discord.uoforever.com metalegl#5956

Skye Wolfbane and JDXM like this.
  9. Kaching

Kaching Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2013
    Kaching, Candlemas, LivingDeadGirl, Villainy, El Superbeasto
    Character names: Candlemas, Kaching, Villainy

How long you've been on UOF: I believe I started 2013 or 2014 (left late 2014, until just recently I came back)

Have you been in a RP guild before or exposed to RP? If so, are you looking for a strict or casual/lite RP? I've been in casual yes. Looking more for casual/lite RP.

Why do you want to join Trin? How did you hear about us? I knew of the guild when I played long ago, and to see them still striving shows that they're a legit dedicated group of people.

What are you looking for in a guild? Friends to adventure with.

Are you willing to keep all your alts in the guild and/or alliance? Yes.

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? No.

Ways to contact you? Through forum, or on http://discord.uoforever.com my name is mikeisgod#3987

10. Rymen1234

Rymen1234 New Member

Apr 2, 2016
    none atm
    Character names: Sammai

How long you've been on UOF: not long maybe a few days

Have you been in a RP guild before or exposed to RP? If so, are you looking for a strict or casual/lite RP? casual if any

Why do you want to join Trin? How did you hear about us? join a guild that seems to help anyone, iu saw you on the guild recrutiment on disocrd

What are you looking for in a guild? on to help and answer questions and to fidn a friendly community

Are you willing to keep all your alts in the guild and/or alliance? yes

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? none

Ways to contact you? http://discord.uoforever.com xsammx

11. Habib

Habib Well-Known Member

May 5, 2013
    Character names: Zappy, Habib, Legomyeggolas, Aealyn

How long you've been on UOF:Off and on for about 5 years or so, maybe longer

Have you been in a RP guild before or exposed to RP? If so, are you looking for a strict or casual/lite RP? Was in OSR on Chessy, would be casual if I did it again

Why do you want to join Trin? How did you hear about us? Have seen some of you guys out, people speak highly of the guild

What are you looking for in a guild? Company mainly, I don't have much playtime, but this is a boring game to play solo

Are you willing to keep all your alts in the guild and/or alliance? Sure

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? Not surrently

Ways to contact you? Message here or Zappy#8122 on http://discord.uoforever.com

12. Shades

Shades Member

Apr 8, 2019
    Character names: Verillan Vonseth (Tamer), Samuel Garret (crafter), Shaekur Mnymaker (archer Bard)

How long you've been on UOF: about a month

Have you been in a RP guild before or exposed to RP? If so, are you looking for a strict or casual/lite RP? yes and i'm good with casual / like RP

Why do you want to join Trin? How did you hear about us? I'm looking for a good guild of people who are willing to help others and members of the guild. I talked to one of your members at the Vendor house as I was buying regs and such. I was told to hang around Trin Bank to meet people I did that.

What are you looking for in a guild? I'm looking for a bunch of good people to stand together and do things together. I don't mind killing or dying for what I believe in I enjoy helping other people out and have met some really cool nice people here on UOF

Are you willing to keep all your alts in the guild and/or alliance? Yes

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? No

Ways to contact you? http://discord.uoforever.com Ambition#0726

Skye Wolfbane and JDXM like this.
  13. BlackDogg

BlackDogg New Member

Apr 12, 2019
    BlackDogg
    DoggPound
    GhostDogg
    Character names:
    Black Dogg
    Mad Dogg

2 Months
    Yes many times and either is fine.
    Friend is a member and all the ones I see are great!
    Ppl to chat and group up with.
    Yes
    No
    Ways to contact you?
    In Game, Disco, Smoke Signals if in KY ;P

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  14. Mordoc

Mordoc Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2014

who is your friend that is a member?