HOUSING SPACE

LeoLeBeast

I'm new to this server. Wanting to get a house pretty soon when I finally get enough funds. Is there enough space in-game still to place smaller houses or should I just focus on buying from another player... a house that's already been placed?

Kiki

Grandmaster
If you can wait until Monday, I will sort you out for less than the price of buying a deed. Just don't go buying a deed in the mean time or you'll really over pay.

Also, make sure you have a minimum of 24 hours of in game play time and at least 1200 real skill points on one account. Those are the housing restrictions here.

^^ What Kiki said.

Contrary to most shards, NPCs here won't buyback deeds for their original price, so people who demolish their smaller houses get stuck with deeds they'd rather sell to players at a loss, than sell back to NPCs at an even bigger loss.

There's plenty of space everywhere for smallest size (7x7) houses and still many places left to fit bigger houses and/or custom plots.

To make sure you meet the prerequisite to own a house on this shard, you can buy a house placement tool from a real estate NPC and try to use it.

Welcome to the best free UO shard ever!

Kasan

Yeah whats been echoed. I've seen at least 6 locations that can still support a tower or maybe even a castle out in the world.