Housing Issue

Merri Blayze

Neophyte
Well I finally, and with pride got to that point whereby I could say that my account has 3 characters all with 700 real points ( totalling 2100 real skills across all 3 characters). In addition, when looking at my account, I have accrued 1 day of game time, and 8 days on my account.

Yet in spite of this when ever I try to lay down a house with a house tool this is what it says " You are not eligible to lay down a house. You require 1200 real skill points across all your characters (I have 2100) and 1 day of game time (which I have).

So I have asked.....What is the issue please? I want to lay down a house and boat so I can use it not only as a residence, but as a place to form a group called (Search + Rescue) for the Trinsic Guild.

If the use of these rules were to determine whether or not I am serious and committed, is not my intent already showing that?
Is not the fact that all 3 of my characters already demonstrating it?
I have tried the help function now 3 times....So I have come here to ask my questions.
Which basically is ...If there is anyone who can help me, Would you please do so, so I can get on with enjoying the game fully?

Thank you

parsnip

Grandmaster
If the use of these rules were to determine whether or not I am serious and committed, is not my intent already showing that?
Is not the fact that all 3 of my characters already demonstrating it?
I have tried the help function now 3 times....So I have come here to ask my questions.
Which basically is ...If there is anyone who can help me, Would you please do so, so I can get on with enjoying the game fully?

Thank you

The rules were introduced as people were creating accounts to hold empty plots. Clearly you aren't trying to do that ;) It sounds like you have met all the requirements but could you just double-check your account play time using the [uof command?

HvzPulS.png

If that says 1 day, then I would suggest paging in using the HELP button in game as I'm not sure why else you wouldn't be able to place by now. It may be that the menu shows 1 day but it rounds up and you are therefore a few hours off the full 24 hrs. Hopefully a GM can resolve it and you can place soon! :)

Last edited:

Merri Blayze

Neophyte
Thank you so much! I am presently doing as you suggest. It is not the first time. I am stuck on que 1 for at least 15 minutes. It gets discouraging when this continues for more than 3 days.

parsnip

Grandmaster
Thank you so much! I am presently doing as you suggest. It is not the first time. I am stuck on que 1 for at least 15 minutes. It gets discouraging when this continues for more than 3 days.

I've messaged some staff but I don't think anyone who could check your account time are online at the moment :( If you don't get a page response, I would suggest leaving your character logged in over night to get a few more hours of game time on the account and trying to place again in the morning.

Merri Blayze

Neophyte
Hi thank you. My character was on all night. From what I can see what might be 1 problem is that my characters are stuck on 1 game time day.