Holy shit I miss uof. got a question for everyone

HairyBush

Apprentice
So what's it like nowadays? I haven't played in like a year and a half maybe two years. Got locked up n shit but aye whatev um is the PvP still pretty heavy? Top guilds runnin shit rn? any champing guilds?

anyone remember me? always had the all pink outfit
bet

HairyBush

Apprentice
Were you part of the old V3P/CoK alliance? I remember your pretty, all pink outfit.
Welcome back.
Yeah man I just got on it looks like one of my old buddies stole all my pink shit. That was prolly like 5 mil

well fuck

I can't believe you still play Cass! That's awesome. Give me about a month and I'll have my shit together; definitely planning on getting back into UO. I'm moving into a new place tho here soon so im occupado atm

Bromista

Grandmaster
You'll be pleased to hear that there is a wealth of new content to explore. Well...PvM content has been enhanced greatly. PvP is a mess and crafting content hasn't changed...at all...but the PvM content has been superb.

HairyBush

Apprentice
You'll be pleased to hear that there is a wealth of new content to explore. Well...PvM content has been enhanced greatly. PvP is a mess and crafting content hasn't changed...at all...but the PvM content has been superb.
Dude Good to still see you here I look forward to playing with you