HO HO!! SHADOWCLAN ORCS - SANTA CLOMPS PRIZE GIVEAWAY!!!

zorgulg

Journeyman
santaorc.jpg

High Holidays to all pushdug oomies from the Shadowclan Orcs!

I'll be posting more details soon.

HOOWAH!!

Sir.

Grandmaster
*...as Sir. was staring up at a cold, deep winter sky at night, he noticed an object moving that he first thought was a Northern star... As he noticed it moving, he realized this was no star, this could only be the infamous Santa Clomps and his murderous red slay (we like puns) led by eight legendary flying Warg-Riders. As it approached, he saw the glowing red runes that assured him this must be what he was seeing, and as it was flying directly overtop of Sir., far up in the sky, he felt the wet patter of blood dripping on his metal helmet's exterior... Yep. Santa Clomps...*

ooc: Hahaha this is the best event idea EVAR! Huzzah Orcs!! and lol... you get Shinie things, mojo things... and carrots? rofl

I've heard of Orcs loading their packs up with goodies so when they go down, the corpses are like 20 treasure chests full of goodies :D too cool u guys - legendary

zorgulg

Journeyman
To celebrate this K'iggmas Season, Starting tomorrow Shadow Clan will try and "give" away up to 500k in cash gifts as well as other presents of varying value!

On Friday the 23rd one of our Orcs will be carrying a gift with a 100k check Some time between 2pm and 6pm Eastern.

If you 'receive" a holiday gift from and orc it will look like this

presents.jpg

The boxes are locked so to 'unwrap' your gift you can either pick the lock or you can get a lusk.

presentslusk.jpg

Equip the lusk and then double click it
axetabox.jpg

now clomp the box by targeting it and your present will fall to your feet!

checkfalls.jpg

gudkiggmas.jpg

Yu the Sorceress

Apprentice
I was visited by Santa Clomps today. I was gifted a very nice chest with various loot and some shadow cloth. Of course this was after I was slaughtered by a horde of orcs.

Thanks for the present.

Grish'nak

Master
I hope some have you have now managed to get your hands on one of our presents.

More to come. The big ones will be announced later in the week on discord!

Merry K'iggmass and happy klomping!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk