1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halloween Revert

Discussion in 'News' started by eppy, Nov 1, 2015.

1. EvilAcid

EvilAcid Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2015
    EvilAcid
    Magnetar
    Snaga's Revenge
    My best advice would be to leave valuables alone and in place during server bumpiness. Sounds risky ya kow? Sorry about the losses.

2 people like this.
  2. Thalimar

Thalimar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Same I logged on just to be insta killed at moonglow bank.... just seems mean lol

2 people like this.
  3. Korgil

Korgil Member

Nov 1, 2015
    Korgil
    Lavitz
    VooDoo
    I had the same thing happen to me. Didn't know or see of any monsters around in other cities. Recall to Moonglow with loaded character to buy regs and stuff and just die in a crazy horde at the bank. At least I found the Halloween event stuff.

4. King Dingaling

King Dingaling Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2013
    wtf is going on with the server downs?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2015
  5. A Bastard

A Bastard Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2014
    A Bastard.. Pass.Me.Da.Hooka
    isn't it funny how they lied.... wheres the handouts? I haven't seen anything yet but 10000000 connection losts...... don't say something if ur not going to do it :p quote from the first thread from admin

6. Zorlac

Zorlac Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2013
    @thosewhounfortunatelyhadtoworkttohardhisweekend

I understand that the problems today had to cause some problems with you guys planned scheduling but are you still planning on doing the drop this evening or will you change it to another day ? I'm not going to die if I miss another one but since it was announced I certainly made sure to play today and sat patiently through the problems to make sure I was on if the the server was up so I wouldn't miss it. I did have fun though and like the events you guys put in place this halloween and I appreciate the work you guys had to do this weekend but if I can be here for the handout I want to try and get it, So I'm just wonder what the plan is now so I can try to prepare fand make time to be here as best I can.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2015
  7. Kilike

Kilike Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2015
    Pretty sure adam said handouts will happen in a few days he has to wait till mon-tues to get the ok from shane.

Sent from my SM-G900P

8. Jibreel_kills

Jibreel_kills Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2015
    Your mother
    Maybe if you read what they have posted you might not call them liars. Today or tomorrow will be the handout...

9. Mr Yuk

Mr Yuk Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2015
    Mr Yuk
    Yup sprinklers blown out, pellet stove cleaned, and gave the wife some sweet love by the fire. THANKS UOF you saved my marriage

3 people like this.
  10. amonseti

amonseti Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2014
    I gave the fire some sweet love by my wife .. is that the same ??

2 people like this.
  11. Slice N Dice

Slice N Dice Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2014
    After quite a few crashes last night I logged on. Got my pets and recalled to snakes bank. Insta death from mobs. I came so close to punching a hole in my screen.

2 people like this.