Greetings UOF

Ms BabyDoll

Apprentice
Hello And Well Met From MsBabyDoll, Chinadoll, And VooDooDoll

Ultima Online Started For Me close to 17-18 years ago, ( I am 55 Now.)
My husband {Legion} and I {Babydoll) started playing on a shard called Lake Superior , We were on that shard for about 6- 8 years Legion had a cabin just past the brit graveyard. I had my own account and I placed a Villa at a {IDOC} home just at the brit swamps. We were in a fantastic Guild Called DOB (Drunks Of Britiana} Those were the days ,There were Knights And Dames ,you could roleplay or not. Grizz, Paradyme miss you guys I was married in game to Paradyme Captian of the guard.. Then I had a friend who I met at the Guild House just outside of Skara Bre and in real life Symphony Lived In Texas And We Lived In Mississippi She came and visited us in Mississippi. She Married My RL Husband In Game (RolePlaying at its best) and Symphony pulled me away to be a gm on a sphere shard called Alexia! That was very addicting learning behind the sceans. Miss you {Gandolf} So we Decided to sell our accounts on Lake Superior ( Made A Pretty Penny) and we stayed and played on a sphere shard. On This Shard My son Started Playing, He Was About 10. He is now 28 and is the one who told me About UOF and set up UOF :). I have Been Playing Here for Almost two weeks, I have three Chars On The Go. Thank You for the double skills this week end I got 14 points yesterday on my crafter she is almost gm tailor and my Mage GM'ed Magery and has resist to go. Just a few Shards I have either played or was staff on. (Lake Superior, Alexia, Rouges Manor, Just Having Fun, to name a few.) I Beleive I have Found My Forever Home :)

parsnip

Grandmaster
Welcome to the server! The double gain is actually weekend. If you've enjoyed the gains this weekend, you'll love them next weekend. If you want to RP again, do check out the RP forums and Discord channel, there's plenty going on. Have fun :)

Moonori

Novice
Welcome!!! We just joined a little over a week ago as well! The community is amazing!!! Hope we cross paths!

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
Welcome to Forever - I love stories of players returning, or who've stuck it out through thick and thin. I hope to see you around for a long time!