Green Flayed Elven Face. Any drop this year?

Sephid

Master
So like the title says.... Also was wondering if anyone knows how many exist? Dare i say its the only green flayed elven face?

The mask in this pic dropped last year and i haven't seen any other greens except this one. Nothing comes up in a forum search except when this one was price checked last year by Chopp Jr. Since then i have had many substantial offers lol

Thanks in advance for any info you may have to share ;)

wreckognize

Grandmaster
well tbh i think anyone with a token can get one of these, so there's no saying.

still tho even with tokens people understand that theres probably only a few of these, and a few means most often only one will be owned by an active player at any given time. so the actual number of them is moot; the rarity is there regardless.

Sephid

Master
Thanks @wreckognize for the info.

Correct me if i am wrong but i think it required 3 or 4 tokens to purchase either the red or the green flayed face with tokens?

wreckognize

Grandmaster
oh maybe, good call. and at least half the tokens from last year were spent on red llama too, so chances of token purchase are pretty slim. i tried to find last years post about the token rewards last week, but it looks like it's deleted.

Sephid

Master
Did some digging and boom lol. So before this years xmas event only 3 elven masks existed and i am pretty sure i have seen 2 red. That leaves one green!

So my original question stands. Anyone get a green this year?

Read em and weep boys..

2UCkAIi.png

Edit: Llama and Horse are 10 tokens now.

The ethereal will not be available again until next Christmas (this isn't a given either).

The red strobe reindeer mask is not available outside of Christmas.

The Sandals are not available outside Christmas. There are currently no other hue 38 sandals on the shard.

The hue 38 dragon egg will not be available outside Christmas.

There are 6 bear masks on the server and 6 deer masks on the server. They are still pretty rare. Only 2 have dropped from random mobs (I gave 4 of each from the Grinch).

There are only 3 flayed elven faces on the server.

U-Haul

Master
i only saw 2 tokens drop from the grinch, haven't heard of any dropping from the xmas mobs. what other way is there to get tokens/