Go Steal Your Fortune From Others! ;)

bradley-

Grandmaster
Oooh, a dedicated section on the forums for macros only! I know how much everyone loves thieves and their 1 button bullshit. Why not share a macro that will hopefully lead to some changes cause this macro is all kinds of fucked up...

How to:
Set macro to hotkey
Stand next to someone
Hit hotkey twice​

I normally run around hitting my hotkey over and over and over and it's paid off by pick-pocketing 120 scrolls and relics! This macro will also type in game SCROLL, RELIC, or SKILL to let your guildies know if you stole something from someone and to gate you out or check your body if you die.

Kinda makes me wonder how many more posts in the PvP & General Discussion will come about because of this.

getenemy 'friend' 'innocent''murderer''enemy''criminal''gray''closest' 'humanoid'

if @inrange 'enemy' 1 and @findlayer 'enemy' 21

@setalias 'enemypack' 'found'

endif

if @findalias 'enemypack'

@useobject! 'enemypack'

endif

if @findtype 0x2aa4 'any' 'enemypack' 'any' 'any' and @inrange 'enemy' 1

headmsg 'RELIC'

useskill 'stealing'

waitfortarget 1500

target! 'found'

endif

if @findtype 0x14f0 '1153' 'enemypack' 'any' 'any' and @inrange 'enemy' 1

headmsg 'SCROLL'

useskill 'stealing'

waitfortarget 1500

target! 'found'

endif

if @findtype 0x2260 'enemypack' 'any' 'any' and @inrange 'enemy' 1

headmsg 'SKILL'

useskill 'stealing'

waitfortarget 1500

target! 'found'

endif

Don't forget to use a disguise kit! ;)

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Oooh, a dedicated section on the forums for macros only! I know how much everyone loves thieves and their 1 button bullshit. Why not share a macro that will hopefully lead to some changes cause this macro is all kinds of fucked up...

How to:
Set macro to hotkey
Stand next to someone
Hit hotkey twice​

I normally run around hitting my hotkey over and over and over and it's paid off by pick-pocketing 120 scrolls and relics! This macro will also type in game SCROLL, RELIC, or SKILL to let your guildies know if you stole something from someone and to gate you out or check your body if you die.

Kinda makes me wonder how many more posts in the PvP & General Discussion will come about because of this.

getenemy 'friend' 'innocent''murderer''enemy''criminal''gray''closest' 'humanoid'

endif

@useobject! 'enemypack'

endif

headmsg 'RELIC'

useskill 'stealing'

waitfortarget 1500

target! 'found'

endif

if @findtype 0x14f0 '1153' 'enemypack' 'any' 'any' and @inrange 'enemy' 1

headmsg 'SCROLL'

useskill 'stealing'

waitfortarget 1500

target! 'found'

endif

if @findtype 0x2260 'enemypack' 'any' 'any' and @inrange 'enemy' 1

headmsg 'SKILL'

useskill 'stealing'

waitfortarget 1500

target! 'found'

endif

Don't forget to use a disguise kit! ;)

This script was responsible for getting thieves nerfed in a ******** fashion. If I remember correctly 'fixing' this would in some way screw up tons and tons of crafting macros.

eppy

Grandmaster
That is a noob macro. Where are the lists and for loop?

It would be so easy to fix this by just adding a delay to subsequent snoops btw.

Weland

Grandmaster
What's sad is part of the macro looks like it would be useful for dungeon thieves to get into a players back pack quickly. The rest is bullshit I think once you're in you should manually snoop till you find what you want from there.

Hydro

Grandmaster
till they fix bug being able to hold things and still recall ill script steal from every $ rda i find with multi thiefs running loops, goodluck with your loot

Oh no i liked the old school side of the thief and if you steal on run with my ping you really can't use any script, you have to predict when the victim is close to you. In this moment just look like playing without these scripts is like playing a footbal match without shoes! But well never say never maybe one day i'll restart playing my favourite class with my friends eheh

Last edited by a moderator:

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
Alter the weights of the items. Weight will be vs skill of the thief. I deal with it for weapons I wouldn't mind for items at all especially items of value.

This is stupid. I've spent hours waiting for a good grab and do it right. Get rid of the 3rd party that makes this possible. Again, this is stupid.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

kuzzmi

Novice
I do believe, as I am playing as such a thief. I totally agree, this script is definitely a game breaker and the only thing it does is ruining the class. It's really stupid to do so. I understand then all these Trammell cries and all this [blessed] stuff.
With a script like that becoming public, all it has done is ruin legitimate thieves which believe it or not, still exist on this server. The hopefully, beneficial effect it may have, is to once again bring about the attention of how game-breaking ,*especially for a thief* this script is.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Cheapsuit

Master

How to:
Set macro to hotkey
Stand next to someone
Hit hotkey twice​

endif

@useobject! 'enemypack'

endif

headmsg 'RELIC'

useskill 'stealing'

waitfortarget 1500

target! 'found'

endif