1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FOR OUR LOYAL PLAYERS: BONUS WEEKEND!!

Discussion in 'News' started by Shane, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Shane

Shane Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Thank everyone for really being patient these last couple weeks and more while we handled some malicious attacks on every front. We want to really show our appreciation to you guys and make sure that all of you know that we do not take even one of you for granted and that your loyalty and dedication to Ultima Online Forever means more to us than you guys can probably imagine.

This weekend, for two days we will be doing skill bonuses, loot drops, meta pet bonuses, relic bonuses, double loot drops including relics and special drops. We will also be doing an event or two during this time, but mostly we just want people to work the dungeons and play as-is without any speical events. Interact, have fun, and enjoy Ultima Online Forever like you all should be able to.

Nothing makes us more happy than being the beacon of "escape" in most of your lives from your every day real life work loads to pay your bills and get by however you can. We understand that playing Ultima Online Forever, even for an hour per day, for a lot of you is a huge stress release and unload from the complications and hardship of the every day grind.

This is why we enjoy what we do, and this is why we strive HARD to keep this going no matter what.

So good luck, have fun, and cheers to you loyal players!

Sincerely,

The Ultima Online Forever Team

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2016
    43 people like this.
  2. johno4600

johno4600 Well-Known Member

my weekends half over by then lol, but sweet be good to get the farm on, legend shane

3. lollo

lollo Well-Known Member

That's great thanks!

4. Baby Blue

Baby Blue Well-Known Member

Sounds so fun.

4 people like this.
  5. Alucard

Alucard Well-Known Member

go go go

2 people like this.
  6. murmer

murmer Member

..and I will actually be able to play this weekend as I usually work 12-15 hour shifts. Had surgery so I'm not doing much moving and on some good pain meds! I really appreciate all that you guys do, thanks for everything!

7. DubeeAshtray

DubeeAshtray Well-Known Member

hope the event doesn't cause any lag and hopefully it will take place on sat not sunday. I always miss these things when they are on Sunday

8. Shane

Shane Administrator Staff Member

We are on our new server now, everything should be a-okay!

4 people like this.
  9. PekatronIII

PekatronIII Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Thanks alot!

3 people like this.
  10. Provoker

Provoker Well-Known Member

So til Sunday at midnight central time? Will give me a few hours to grind ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Snowcrunch

Snowcrunch Member

[
    Wow. This weekend is Christmas!

[​IMG]

Thank everyone for really being patient these last couple weeks and more while we handled some milicious attacks on every front. We want to really show our appreciation to you guys and make sure that all of you know that we do not take even one of you for granted and that your loyalty and dedication to Ultima Online Forever means more to us than you guys can probably imagine.

This weekend, for two days we will be doing skill bonuses, loot drops, meta pet bonuses, relic bonuses, double loot drops including relics and special drops. We will also be doing an event or two during this time, but mostly we just want people to work the dungeons and play as-is without any speical events. Interact, have fun, and enjoy Ultima Online Forever like you all should be able to.

Nothing makes us more happy than being the beacon of "escape" in most of your lives from your every day real life work loads to pay your bills and get by however you can. We understand that playing Ultima Online Forever, even for an hour per day, for a lot of you is a huge stress release and unload from the complications and hardship of the every day grind.

This is why we enjoy what we do, and this is why we strive HARD to keep this going no matter what.

So good luck, have fun, and cheers to you loyal players!

Sincerely,

The Ultima Online Forever Team
    [/QUOTE]

12. PekatronIII

PekatronIII Well-Known Member

Meanwhile somewhere in Russia [​IMG]

[​IMG] 21.07.2016

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2016
    4 people like this.
  13. Blackmartin

Blackmartin Well-Known Member

@Shane
    Can you elaborate on the 'special drops'? Will that be something similar to Easter/Christmas/Halloween chests and dyes? Aka all mobs can drop cool stuff this weekend. Cheers so excited for this weekend ;)

14. Vorax

Vorax Well-Known Member

I think the special drops - were the "Double Relic Drops"

2 people like this.
  15. Blackmartin

Blackmartin Well-Known Member

Possible but it previous posts it was implied it would be custom rares, I was thinking invasion style rares

16. Engelschmitt

Engelschmitt Well-Known Member

"FOR OUR LOYAL PLAYERS"

Please remember you have loyal players all around the world this time and start this at a time that everyone "gets a double xp etc weekend" not just USA and the rest of the world can stay up until 5 am to enjoy this....

7 people like this.
  17. vennis

vennis Member

thanks

18. Deadpool

Deadpool Well-Known Member

Sweet deal!

19. Soul Mate

Soul Mate Well-Known Member

What about your loyal readers? ....Can I get a fancy frame for my avatar! lol just kidding. Good deal Shane&Adam.

20. Rikket_The_Rogue

Rikket_The_Rogue Well-Known Member

Are the loot of dungeon chests doubled as well? =D