FNFK - Monthly Dueling Tournament

Sir.

Grandmaster
NOTICE: SEE MAP BELOW FOR EVENT LOCATION!
Note: This thread is for the melee DUELING TOURNAMENT Events ONLY!

yXvxdAs.png

The Friday Night Fight Knights schedules have changed! The DUELS will be held on the FIRST Friday of every month! Same time, same place, just once per month now! However, this raises the winning pot to a MINIMUM of 250k every FNFK Duel Tournament! Huzzah!!

Also, for the New Year, we will be now allowing mages to compete at the FNFK duels against our melee competitors! Huzzah!!

What is it?
This will be a monthly event hosted by The Knight's Guild. This event is open to the public to attend and participate in. FNFK Duels will be held on the first Friday of every month and Jousts on the last Friday of every month. This event is MELEE DUELS only. See the Jousting Events page HERE.

When is it?
Signups @ 9:00pm Eastern US Time
Starts @ 9:30pm Eastern US Time

Ends @ Whenever

Get Connected at the FNFK Discord Server:
CLICK HERE

Where is it? *Hailstone Castle*
XLtIA8n.jpg

YES, THE CASTLE IS ON THE MOUNTAIN AS THE MAP SHOWS!

TOURNAMENT DETAILS:

RULES
- GM Iron Plate or GM Leather Only
- Contestants can bring weapons of up to bronze runic power
- All magic is allowed besides summons/EV
- Bring your own resources, no restocking allowed, and you can loot the fallen of bandages, potions and regs. Once in the waiting area you may not leave or re-enter if you do.
- No pets, and fight to the death unless the opponent yields
- No pre-poisoned weapons allowed into contestant area before the tournament starts (must be able to poison your own weapon)

- NO ENTRY FEE!!!

- Participants sign up and pay at the registration area in Hailstone Castle.

- Participants are required to show up between 9:00pm - 9:30pm Eastern time to register before the event starts.

- A tournament ladder will be created based on the number of participants at each event and posted on the "Fight Knight Disco Server" by 9:30pm when the event starts.

SECURITY:

We will do our best to police the activity during the event to prevent thieves, PK's and griefers from looting or stealing, but cannot guarantee 100% safety of everyone's personal items - please do not bring anything too epic you can't afford to lose in case someone were to be so crappy as to loot and recall after a duel, for instance! Offenders will be banned from all future events! Ye have been warned!

REDS AND KNOWN GRIEF, TROLL AND RAID GUILDS NOT WELCOME

HOW TO DUEL:
2oMJ3Bo.png

1. Each Duelist prepares their own items, armor, weaponry and supplies for the Duels.
2. NO Offensive Magic (Reactive Armor is allowed) and NO Pets.
Anything goes (poison/pots/mage/melee/etc).
3. These duels are to the death.
4. If a player yields and it is possible to stop before their death, show honor and do so.
5. After your opponent is defeated, resurrect them and show good sportsmanship.

Discord Recruiters & Officers:
Sir. ( Sir.#1409 )
Scarlet Rose ( Scarlet Seas#9234 )
Sir Reginald ( Sir Reginald#8813 )
Rick Steves ( Rick Steves#1254 )
Arctium Minus ( Arctium#7558 )
Pentagruel ( Gargantua#1825 )
Talmanes ( Talmanes#9528 )
Talys ( m1splaced#8488 )
Factavi ( Factavi#7389 )

Last edited:

Sir.

Grandmaster
THIS WEEK FOR THE OPENER ANYONE CAN DUEL FOR FREE AND WINNER TAKES HOME 500K!!!!

No summons or offensive magic or tamers (u can cast heal/cure/etc)

Sir.

Grandmaster
Congratulations to @Talmanes for winning tonights Friday Night Fight Knights!
Thank ye all who came out tonight to the event! It was an amazing turnout and competition!
d27Q9cA.jpg

tRanuYF.jpg

See ye all at the next duel in two weeks! Next week is the Jousts! See the post here!

Sir.

Grandmaster
Last event was a great turnout! Thank ye all who came out to the FNFK Dueling Dungeon to spectate or compete!!

rsfgCtc.jpg

NY3AduQ.jpg

5mFtchn.jpg

60xWAyO.jpg

aSDtIPx.jpg

qTMiL2N.jpg

Congratulations to Sergeant @Talmanes , THE ODG (Original Dragon Knight!) for winning the competition and being crowned CHAMPION of Friday Night Fight Knights Duels!
We look forward to seeing the best of the best warriors that Britannia has to offer at our next Dueling Dungeon event on 5/12/2017!

Last edited:

Sir.

Grandmaster
Prize has been raised from 250k to 500k for the winner thanks to our sponsor, the Sosarian Merchants Guild! See ye all tonight!!

Sir.

Grandmaster
Huzzah!! This weeks Duels were a great turnout (minus a technical error or two on participants who did not get to compete - we deeply apologize for any inconvenience but hope ye still appreciate the reward given anyway and ye come back to fight again!)

Sqd0tXC.jpg

Thank ye all who came and we look forward to seeing ye at the next event in two weeks here at the Dueling Dungeon!!

Sir.

Grandmaster
THIS WEEK!
A special FNFK Dueling Dungeon Event! Double Elimination!
And a special thanks to @Decoy for donating an extra 750k into the winners pot for a total of 1 MILLION gold to the winner this week!
We also have a very special event all are invited to witness immediately after the FNFK Duels!
Hope to see everyone there! Huzzah!
EhOdJdl.png

Sir.

Grandmaster
Huzzah! The review is in!

See the bracket results HERE! Congrats to MerkYn for taking home 1mil!!

Sharpen yer blades for the next duel in two weeks, everyone!

Sir.

Grandmaster
Goin ta be a huge Fight Knight this week, dueling dungeon fans!! We've got a prize of 1.25million goin out to th'best fighter brave enough ta show! Practice hard and prepare yer best tactics!

NOTE: Any participants who leave the special seating area will be disqualified - no exceptions. If you require more supplies, have an alt or friend pass the resources over the table to you. Thank ye fer yer cooperation!

Special thanks to @Bobby123 for donating to this event! $ Always Wins!
DSym1el.png

This Friday Night! Win an INFECTIOUS WOUNDS Relic PLUS 250K!! Huzzah!! Thanks to bobby123 and the $ guild for donating!! Spread the word!!!
Hbyfmup.png

Casor

Adept
We need to make clear if Reactive Armor is allowed or not. Rick Steves said that it wasn't allowed. So, I didn't use it. But, you can see several people using it.

Bromista

Grandmaster
It's true, there needs to be clarification. I said if someone casted it on me I would cast it on them and I did. Sessh got it all started even though I said repeatedly that Rick Stevens told me to negate mine, which I promptly did before the tournament started.

Lost the final match mostly because RA was still in cooldown (but totally negated) from the match before against Sessh (waited for him to RA first) not to mention my pots debuffed from the previous match when the wall dropped. JG rolled into the last match with fresh pots and fresh RA that he casted from the waiting area which is pretty lame tbh. That verite katana hurt me here (points to paperdoll)

If RA is in fact allowed, which it probably shouldn't be, there needs to be a debuff time and clarification.

Anyway I'm fixing my template and rolling max gear in the next one. Better tell bobby boy to put another infected wounds on the table and seek all the attention (or whatever nonsense he thinks he's accomplishing) because...well...I sorta got robbed of this one.

Last edited:

Sir.

Grandmaster
Our deepest apologies on the mixup. Our officers are sorting this issue out to post clarification for the next duels very soon!

We'll do our best to iron out all the kinks and improve the events as we go with the help and feedback from good viewers and participants alike! Thank ye for the replies, m'friends!