Fishing addition suggestion!

Suikoden

Expert
So I have a suggestion mainly when it comes to whirlpools. I have just recently started to solo them and almost gave my "technique" of doing it figured out. I have noticed one thing about it that is rather goofy. Whirlpools from start to finish are pretty random they can be quick or quite long. That being the case many monsters are dying in the process, and my concern involves loot. To not interupt the fishing process the main Fisher had to stay put so the line doesn't break. So that can leave mobs to start decaying before even attempting to loot them. I get that there is am option of a second boat to grab up the mobs corpses mid whirlpool , but as someone who enjoys attempting to solo content it makes it tricky middle not fight with everything going on. So onto my thought or suggestion.....
What about the idea of like dredging the waters command or item. Basically by using it then it would pull all corpses in a certain radius into your boat for looting. I would limit this to whirlpool radius only. I just notice bodies disappearing on me and that isn't fun. Or perhaps increase the decay timer is whirlpool radius jobs in the water to give time for looting after completion.
My second suggestion would be a "swab the poop deck" command or item to clear all corpses off the boat and toss them into the waters.

Thoughts on these two suggestions (or three If you count the increased decay timer)

Streets

Grandmaster
I don't know if this is along what you are suggesting? But I know if my boat floats over a corpse it usually ends up on my deck stuck there. I usually do this and loot all the serpents at once, although due to them stacking up it can be difficult to Target them to loot at times.

Have you tried to run over the corpses with your boat to collect them or are you looking for another option?

Suikoden

Expert
Right I know all that stuff but for whirlpools your Fisher can't move so boat can't move either and bodies decay being unreachable i drive around and pick up what is left afterwards usually but lose several corpses sadly :(

Streets

Grandmaster
Ok I got you now. Hmmm just an suggestion maybe they can do something with fishing nets? Use net target corpse loot ends up on characters feet/floor? I dunno just brainstorming.

Suikoden

Expert
I actually kind of like that route your going there with it. Like shift click the net to "dredge water" for corpses like catching a net full of Tuna! Nets already are multipurpose for transferring tamer pets to your boat. Why not give them ability to catch corpses in the radius and plop them on the deck as well !

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
This is a solid idea that I somehow missed, but I definitely like the idea of dredging up corpses in an area around your boat, and tying it to a net, is a bonus, as it makes nets more desirable..

Suikoden

Expert
I agree I just miss out on several corpses at whirlpools as they decay while my Fisher continues away at his 20 mins of fishing lol but I have since started using a second boat to keep a toon on to grab bodies

The End

Master
The problem as well is even with the second boat you can't get at the corpses that are in between the boat fishing and the whirlpool kinda bites. All those scales and things wasted.

The End

Master
What if you could use a fishing pole with over gm fishing to pull corpses in water to you. That way the griefing can't be had unless it's two fishermen fighting over a kill by hooking the same corpses

eppy

Grandmaster
I want you to have to choose to break the line or let the corpses decay. That was the point of that mechanic.

Suikoden

Expert
I want you to have to choose to break the line or let the corpses decay. That was the point of that mechanic.
Hmm so question in regards to that choice. Bodies typically would only have gold,mibs,nets,Tmaps, or barnacle ingot correct? I have completed a couple whirlpools but with zero end result on a 120 fisher is that normal? Does the fisherman only get something on the end of the whole whirlpools or is there a chance at items with each mob spawn pack??? I ask because I have only seen two mysteriously places Mibs in my pack and was scratching my head if they were already there or if that was my end loot.