few more newbie questions

xellor

Neophyte
hi again guys,

still have some questions ,

if i have pure mili fighter (no magery),- could he use scroll book for recalls? if not how i can teleport him to my house or to the dungeon?

i'm trying to train a tamer\mage (no peacemaking\musicianship) ,-and it's cool and easy with magery , but i'm stuck leveling animal taming.
ATM it has 60 animal taming , and still can't farm gold (with 6 bears took me forever to take down single orc);
i've read in one guide after 60 lvl to tame scorpions (desert near minoc) , but i died 3-4 times there alredy due to posion ,and never was even close to taming one. another guide suggested go to Shame (for Scorpions again lol), and i even did not even managed to find them ,constantly hitted by elementals, nowhere to hide.

also i've tried a bard-provocation, i think it's not my thing

thanks!

Edit:
and how to make my pets move faster? i can easy just run away from my wolfs\bears while they stuck in the trees somewhere

and how to disable trees(saw that in a stream) . can't see a thing in the forest

Last edited:

DrSaso

Master
To answer the first question, even with 0 magery you can still revall using rune books :)

And About the taming.... bit really sure. Maybe can you use a paralyze field to fix the scorps in place while taming?

DrSaso

Master
Just had another thought.... might need clarification on the legality of this.... think i read you cant user this to trap people in pvp.... but dunno about pvm..

Could grab yourself 8 wooden crates/boxes (the type that blocks your path) and in the middle of a few scorps, place them down around you... blocking yourself in themiddle square of a 3x3 grid. All the tame....zero the pain :p i assume atleast as they are melee.

Just have that escape recall ready ;)

xellor

Neophyte
Just had another thought.... might need clarification on the legality of this.... think i read you cant user this to trap people in pvp.... but dunno about pvm..

Could grab yourself 8 wooden crates/boxes (the type that blocks your path) and in the middle of a few scorps, place them down around you... blocking yourself in themiddle square of a 3x3 grid. All the tame....zero the pain :p i assume atleast as they are melee.

Just have that escape recall ready ;)

thanks again mate, will try this