Ethereal Horse - Charcoal Dye

Judok

Apprentice
I am looking at a good mount for my swordsman. No taming skill at all. I was think of just grabbing an ethy horse off the donation vendor, but have ever like the clear look. Does the charcoal dye make them look like nightmares? or what does it specifically do? Also, if you have other suggestions for a mount for a non-taming character, I am open to it.

khajja

Master
they carry your loot for you. but if it dies, you need somebody with vet to rez it.

but yes, charcoal dye makes an ethy look like a nightmare. you can buy vet dye off another player for 300-350k which is a light blue as a cheaper option

shirtandpantsman

Grandmaster
I am looking at a good mount for my swordsman. No taming skill at all. I was think of just grabbing an ethy horse off the donation vendor, but have ever like the clear look. Does the charcoal dye make them look like nightmares? or what does it specifically do? Also, if you have other suggestions for a mount for a non-taming character, I am open to it.

for a swordsman you should be getting a swamp dragon, with armor they can reduce monster damage by like 25% I believe, but you get into bonding and veterenary to res the thing or something

SOMEONE EXPLAIN SWAMP DRAGONS PLS

Leewald7

Grandmaster
for a swordsman you should be getting a swamp dragon, with armor they can reduce monster damage by like 25% I believe, but you get into bonding and veterenary to res the thing or something

SOMEONE EXPLAIN SWAMP DRAGONS PLS

Swampies can be ridden by anyone without taming, I recommend you bond it, I recommend you pet ball it aswell, I also recommend you put and ETC Valorite Barding Deed (which can be found at the ETC Mega Mall, which gates on top of WBB) on it which will offer you the max dmg reduction possible with the armor of 20% dmg reduction from all mob dmg whether it magic or physical. I would also highly recommend you get a vet char/utility char to help you get him/her up if they go down in battle. Hope this helps!

03412fe2ff5ef02cfeb5b99d0ffe1485.jpg

8487b659f3e6f5c5ce793b10233abcab.jpg

Nvm the OLD price the stats are still the same and so is the map

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Swampies can be ridden by anyone without taming, I recommend you bond it, I recommend you pet ball it aswell, I also recommend you put and ETC Valorite Barding Deed (which can be found at the ETC Mega Mall, which gates on top of WBB) on it which will offer you the max dmg reduction possible with the armor of 20% dmg reduction from all mob dmg whether it magic or physical. I would also highly recommend you get a vet char/utility char to help you get him/her up if they go down in battle. Hope this helps!

03412fe2ff5ef02cfeb5b99d0ffe1485.jpg

8487b659f3e6f5c5ce793b10233abcab.jpg

Nvm the OLD price the stats are still the same and so is the map

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found it incredibly satisfying looking at your advertisements, fantastic work. +1*90^9

khajja

Master
not a dumb question. the spawn(s) is(are) rare and a well-kept secret. generally a swampy without barding is about 500k from other players.