WTS Dungeons, T-map, Cities, and Farming Runebooks

Delvorin

Grandmaster
Selling the following books and only the following runebooks. I do not sell mining, animal taming, or any other kinds of runebooks.

Dungeons runebooks set includes runebooks to Dungeon Entrances (Entrance to all dungeons listed here except buc's tunnels, spider cave, terathan, and khaldun), Covetous, Destard, Despise, Deceit, Hythloth, Orc Mines, Shame, Wrong, Ice, Fire, Spider Cave, Del Passage, Terathan Keep, Wind, Buc's Tunnel, Khaldun Entrance, and Covetous lvl4. This is not one runebook for dungeon entrances. Each book contains runes to specific areas in the dungeons. 400k for all 18 books. Will also add the farming set if dungeons set is bought.

T-Map runebooks set has 200 locations in 13 books. 165k for all 13 books.

Cities runebooks set has City Shops, Banks, Docks, Stables, Healers, Taverns, Inns, and Booty Island in a total of 17 books. Shops include Blacksmith, Tinkers, Provisioners, Carpenters, Tailors, Mage, Jewelers, Fletchers. 150k for all 17 books.

40 Farming Runes- 8 Lich, 8 Daemons, 8 Dragons, 4 Balron, 4 Lich Lords, 8 Various (Ogre Lords, Arctic Ogre Lords, Elementals) for 70k

Will sell books individually. I calculate price per book by the number of runes not books. So a runebook with 16 runes will be significantly more than a book with one.

If you buy every set, I will also add Shrines, Cemetaries, Islands, and factions bases/sigils.

PM if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Delvorin

Grandmaster
bump. a hold placed on runebook orders unless you don't mind waiting until next week to get them. working on two orders atm. kegs still being sold.