1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DoS attacks, connection issues.

Discussion in 'News' started by Shane, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Blackmartin

Blackmartin Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2015
    Blackmartin
    How do you lose meta xp? I've had my pet die lots of times from lvl 2-6 and never lost anything but skill percentage.

2. UOplayer

UOplayer Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2015
    I meant skill points
    Sorry..

But I would like to get the double bonus applied now that the issues are solved .. I have no idea what troubles that would entail .

2 people like this.
  3. Johntruman

Johntruman Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2016
    Johntruman, Lockpickard, Klaiver Engel
    I know I tried to play during the "bonus" and all I did lag out then d/c constantly so I didn't play at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. UOplayer

UOplayer Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2015
    would I guess be possible to know who was on I died a lot and got pked I did manage to kill a dragon or two they had like 2k gold on them and the exp for my meta was great but unfortunately I was one of those for awhile adversely affected maybe now that the server is good we can get a dbl exp day again.

5. Markess

Markess Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2016
    Bad Newz, S k i t t l e s
    Maybe it was ddos arrest like I suggested ? Markess saved the server I should get some special item if that's the case. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

2 people like this.
  6. Reality

Reality Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2016
    I was away for some days, came back check on things, now I can't connect. Has the issue re-surfaced, or are only a few having trouble connecting again?