Donation Coins for Gold

blayzesRPG

Neophyte
As a professional who works at home, I am not always available to play as often as many others -not to grind skills or to farm for gold. Donation coins allow people like me to gather those things we need, The ability to sell donation coins for gold is allowed primarily for this purpose. I am just wondering if there is a vendor or bank mechanism that easily allows this trade other than standing at Brit bank yelling all day for a trade and hoping that some generous player will help this newbie out? Certainly, without gold, I am now unable to buy additional skills, consumables, or arrows. It causes me to be stuck in this game and prevents my further enjoyment in a game that I would like to stay in and like you feel I belong.

I hope that some people can relate and that others can do.

HighMage

Novice
I have had good luck in the selling forum. Had a buyer both times within 24 hours about. People sell them on their own established vendors, either at their house, or a space they rent.

~ HighMage

the_bubba

Journeyman
Fastest turnaround time would probably be on discord. Click 'Chat' at the top of the page and head over to the buy-sell-trade section and advertise there.