WTS Donation Coins 350k per 1k

andomin

Master
I wasnt aware that dono coins have been selling at an average of 160k for the past year, but I didn't see any selling threads on the first page so that must mean the price went up, right?

So I'm selling my donation coins for 350k per 1k. The price is firm, I will not negotiate. Also, don't post in my thread to inform anyone that my prices are outrageous because even though I'm dumb, you're dumber and you are breaking the forum rules.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
since pictures are going around for trades, are we allowed to trade nudes of our girlfriends and wifes and shit, or would that get us banned, and if so what would u value the pictures at. with proof they are real of course, like make her hold a sign saying, this is for andomin hahahahaha

SKII

Expert
I can sell 300k Gold / each 1k donate to you, if u want to buy it all?tell me how much donate u need ,

andomin

Master
since pictures are going around for trades, are we allowed to trade nudes of our girlfriends and wifes and shit, or would that get us banned, and if so what would u value the pictures at. with proof they are real of course, like make her hold a sign saying, this is for andomin hahahahaha

I'll honor pictures. But people from EQMS can just send photographs of the movie "Shrek" or "Shrek 2" as I believe it'll basically be the same as taking a picture of their actual significant others.