1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

custom housing and teleporters

Discussion in 'New Player Questions' started by LSDjay, Apr 16, 2015.

1. LSDjay

LSDjay Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2014
    ok,
    Never had a custom house and want to start building one up.
    I was looking into the menu on where to find teleprters, but i cant seem to find them, are they even on the menu ?

And do you get money back if you delete the walls and floors again ? or like a small portion same as when u demolish a house ?

thank you all.

2. SidX

SidX Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2014
    Sid
    On this section of the house customization menu:

[​IMG]

...click that icon and you should then see a teleporter as one of the options. When you click it you will be prompted to pick a teleporter design type to place down.

To link teleporters, just use two of the same kind. The same style teleporters will teleport to each other.

You will recoup some costs if you decide to remove some of your design, but you always pay 10,000gp minimum to commit any changes, even if you are just reducing your house. So if you remove 9,600gp worth of design, you will pay 10,000gp and get nothing back.

DrSaso likes this.
  3. LSDjay

LSDjay Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2014
    great thanks alot.

4. Zanazaz

Zanazaz Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2018
    Well..... o_O I swear I checked the MISC section a bunch of times... Guess I was clicking through to quickly, but I have found it. Many thanks! Sometimes I should slow down.